BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
Nice product. Keep me from getting a sunburn. I purchased this from my local Ulta. I will continue buying this.
Jessica C.
Norway, IA
I LOVED this sunscreen. I didn't feel like sunscreen which I thought was awesome! I loved the smell of it also
Rizlane R.
Falls Church, VA
Does not clog pores like most sun screens do. Very effective. It's great packaging. The product is not greasy.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
paulina D.
W Sacramento, CA
Holy Ghost! The white cast on me from this product was crazy. It also broke me out which almost sunscreens do.
Jessica R.
I love the Tarte brand overall. So when I received this product I knew it was going to be good without a doubt.
Karla D.
Miami, florida, FL
I don't try but I want to try because I think is a good product for trying in the summer, and for my face skin.
Angel F.
Vista, CA
I have heard amazing reviews on this . Ive been meaning to get this but i cant find it anywhere which is sad:(
Emma S.
Matthews, NC
I put this in before my makeup and even of I just go out for a hour. This almost work kinds like a primer too.
Julie C.
Vancouver , WA
Great product to have for the summer time. It smells good and leaves skin soft. I put this on before foundation
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?