BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Josephine T.
Imperial Bch, CA
Amazing product you can find it any any beauty store works so good I love it I highly recommend it to anyone
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love all tarte facial products. I have zero complaints about any of them and recommend them all.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
The packaging is so cute for a sunscreen. Smelled pretty good, but not sure how strong it worked as an spf 30
Elizabeth K.
I don't like this product. It led to me breaking out when I used it, i don't know if its just my skin or what
Maggie T.
This product works super super well and is very moisturizing and Protects my skin against the sun very well.
Norma G.
Manor, TX
Hands down amazing product! On days that I wear no makeup I usually only use this and go out to run errands.
Laura L.
Clearfield, UT
I liked it a lot but, since I rarely use sun screen I just don't really use it as much but I do recommend it!
Leny L.
So good, it's really soothing and does the job. It's one of my top 3, but then again I barely use sunscreen.
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
this stuff rocks! i had the mini version of this and i loved it! it goes on light weight and smells amazing!
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
No la he probado pero me gustaría hacerlo ,me la han recomendado mucho ,dicen que lo caro es bueno jajajajja
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?