BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Pearl S.
Somerville, NJ
This sunscreen is great, I received it in an ipsy bag and decided to purchase the full size. The smell is great as well.
Allie B.
Sacramento, CA
Great texture. Goes on smooth. And I don't mind the scent. Sunscreen it's definitely one of my must have beauty products
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
Works great and feels great. Definitely does its job! It's very light weight doesn't even feel like I have anything on..
Kassie T.
Pretty good sunscreen, a little goes a long way. Smell could be better, but doesn't smell horribly like other sunscreens.
Jessica D.
I use this when I know I will be spending some time outside. Goes on easily, absorbs fairly quickly too for a sunscreen.
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Gosh I just really really love this brand, it stands for all the things I want in a company and the quality is always a1
molly k.
I got this as a sample. The product smelled good and worked just as good as regular sunscreen, only downfall is the size!
Jiselle R.
Glendale, AZ
I didn't use this product daily but when i did it sure enough protected my skin from this Arizona heat and comes in handy
Kendra C.
I love this sunscreen! It protected me all day and I never had to worry about it. The formula doesn't feel greasy at all.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
This was a great product. Smelled wonderful and did it's job without being too heavy on my face. I would buy this again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?