BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
I like that this is lightweight and good to be used under makeup. I've only used this as a sample, as it's pricey for sunscreen.
Karen F.
Tarte sunscreen is the best! Has a great scent, smooth coverage and long lasting. Is much pricier than others, but well worth it.
Mia M.
Fort Smith, AR
I'm a huge fan of Tarte products and this one is pretty nice. I like to use it on lake days or pool days and it does a nice job.
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
I’ve been using this for a couple years now and it is amazing! I love that I can put it underneath my makeup and it’s not greasy
Sandy H.
Santa Ana , CA
Sunscreen is the most important product in summer. I never have to worry when I use tarte sunscreen I love their products so much
Courtney W.
Cambridge, MD
Tarte! Yes! They are bomb! This 30 spf is amazing and I absolutely love this :) ahhhhhhh love it. You guys have to give it a try
Olivia D.
Orem, UT
I love this sunscreen! It's so hard for me to want to use sunscreen but I really like this one. It isn't greasy and smells great.
nataly b.
roma, TX
it works wonders when i went on vacations last summer i've always been looking for a product like this and i found it at tarte!!
Katee M.
Felt great on my skin. Was able to put makeup on top and it stayed on nicely. The price is a little high but it's a great product.
Hilary B.
Highlands , TX
Love this sunscreen. So lightweight. Doesn’t leave me oily or greasy feeling. Even looks good under makeup. Definitely recommend!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?