BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle W.
Schofield , WI
The tarteguard sunscreen was amazing. I was outside for quite a long time and I didn’t get burned. It smells awesome as well!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Leaves my skin soft and smooth. a little expensive but worth spending the extra money. i also like that it has sun protection
Martha I.
Portland, OR
Grateful for this right here!
Has helped me with is summer weather now em days the sun is to strong so it has helped me a lot
Benita G.
Its a good sunscreen lotion for everyday use, but will not recommend for pool days or beach days since it is not water proof.
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
My favorite sunscreen for my face. Bought at ulta. You don’t have to use a lot when putting this in your face. Great product
olivia l.
Hamden, CT
I liked this sunscreen, I purchased it with a box of things from tarte not sure if I would buy the full size product though.
Abbigail B.
Really nice and moustiurizing great for skin makes my face feel hydrated will defienty buy more often and recomend to others
Melani C.
Oxnard, CA
Sunscreen is impotent and should be used constantly. I often apply this product as soon as I'm leaving my house. It's great!
Anna C.
San Ysidro, CA
Best sunscreen for my pale skin! I tend to get super red whenever I'm under the sun but this one protects my skin pretty well
Krysta W.
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used on my face. Doesn't cause breakouts! It isn't oily! And really protects the skin!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?