BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ivette G.
It's the best foundation ever. It's great. Makes my skin look flawless. I recommend it. It's my favorite
Carol F.
Lombard, IL
I really like this because it sinks into my skin and I can wear it before makeup without feeling greasy!
mackenzie c.
Benham, KY
Didn't like this very much. It has a funky smell, and leaves your skin feeling greasy and sticky feeling.
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
This is an ok product. I did manage to grab them on sale because I believe they discontinued this product
Alyssa A.
San Antonio , TX
its sunscreen the spf is okay. i persoanlly need something stronger. It's expensive for sunscreen though
Sesily M.
Tempe, AZ
I️ like this product. I️t has a good feel & makes you hardly notice that it’s even there. Price is okay.
Peyton H.
Naylor, GA
I love this sunscreen lotion. It smells great, moisturizes perfectly, and works great as a sunscreen too!
Sara H.
Zeeland, MI
Gentle on sensitive skin. A sunscreen I can trust on my face that won't break me out or cause irritation.
Amber C.
turbeville , SC
I love the way this feels on my skin and it does a great job. The smell is on point but the price is not
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this sunscreen. It is has a wonderful formula and works great under makeup. I absolutely love it.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?