BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Maddie M.
Edmond, OK
I love how cute the packaging is! I also like how it is does not feel greasy on my skin, and it lasts for quite a while!
Jessica D.
I use this when I know I will be spending some time outside. Goes on easily, absorbs fairly quickly too for a sunscreen.
Claudia T.
Great sunscreen that does not leave your skin feeling oily nor does it leave a film feeling or heavy weight on your face.
molly k.
I got this as a sample. The product smelled good and worked just as good as regular sunscreen, only downfall is the size!
тeѕѕ❥ S.
Love this for a non-sunscreeny feeling product that gets the job done. Worth the price for the ease!! Also not too pricy.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love this stuff! The packaging is great and a little goes a long way. Smells nice and works even here in south Florida.
Georgina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Very good And hydrating i find a lot of products like this to leave your skin feeling sticky after but not with this one
Abbi H.
Middletown, OH
I use this every day and it's never broken me out. It doesn't make my face feel oily and gives me all day SPF protection.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
It's a little to thick for me I feel like it sets on the skin instead of blending in winemakers it hard to use withmakeup
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
Works great and feels great. Definitely does its job! It's very light weight doesn't even feel like I have anything on..
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?