BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristin H.
Twin Lakes, WI
One of the best sun protection I’ve used in a long time it’s always a go to when I run out of other brand
Ksenia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've received this in my subscription box it wasn't bad but it was expiring soon I've used it maybe once
Nicole A.
Clementon, NJ
A great sun screen! Doesn’t clog my pores and doesn’t give any flashback when I wear it under foundation!
Gabriela B.
Reno , NV
This is my favorite sunscreen for my face, it smells nice and works great. The only downside is the price
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
I absolutely love this sunscreen it makes my skin feel so good and it doesn’t really smell like sunscreen
Sesily M.
Tempe, AZ
I️ like this product. I️t has a good feel & makes you hardly notice that it’s even there. Price is okay.
Desiree R.
San Benito, TX
I think it's a great sunscreen! I get burned very easy and this helps a lot! Would recommend to everyone
Carol F.
Lombard, IL
I really like this because it sinks into my skin and I can wear it before makeup without feeling greasy!
Dana A.
Love love love . I can't stop raving about this baby . This is with every penny so amazing . A must buy .
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Me encantaría probarlo,me encanta el color y la textura se ve tan práctico que hasta sirve de decoración
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?