BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
Got this as a sample and absolutely love the light weight formula. I keep this in my purse and this is my go to sunscreen.
Destiny L.
La Salle, IL
Helped protect my skin while I went out to swim and enjoy my day out in the sun without having to worry abiut getting burnt
Kathleen G.
West Covina, CA
Really good, but a bit on the expensive side for my taste. I would use it if I had the money to constantly be replacing it
Elen J.
Rockford, IL
This sunscreen lotion is so good and smells wonderful, the packaging is safe and secure. this sunscreen lotion is effective
Daysha S.
I really like how light this sunscreen is on my face. Does not feel heavy or greasy and gives great protection on my face.
Christine D.
Hyannis
I received a sample size of this. Wasn't really impressed honestly. I don't think I will end up purchasing it in the future
Trisha A.
I honestly don't feel like this product has done much for me at all. I'd prefer to buy drugstore products after using this
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Love tarte sunscreen and the packaging is really pretty too. Its light and smells fantastic. It goes right under my makeup
Kayla Z.
Payne, OH
Recieved this is my sephora play box. Really like the texture it has when you rub it out. Smooth finish. I like this a lot.
Abby P.
Love the smell and overall happy with the results this gave me! I bought it at my local Sephora and was a first time user!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?