BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aynur A.
Love the sunscreen, it’s nice and lightweight for the summer time and also the packaging is super cute as well.
Jennifer M.
San Jose, CA
I love tartes skin care makes my face really soft and looking nice I love there products...i use this every day
AmberLynn C.
Columbus
I never knew I needed a facial sunscreen but makeup applies really well on top of it and it wasn’t heavy at all
Jordyn G.
New Haven, CT
I used t a few times and it made me feel dry. I'm not sure if it was dupe but I never ever ever bought it again
karlie s.
Love this sunscreen lotion is amazing keeps me from burning g like a burnt chip that nobody wants just love it
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
I dont really pay a lot for sunscreens, but I love Tarte as a brand so i purchased this and it works very well.
Sara P.
Georgetown , KY
A great sunscreen that protects and leaves skin soft and safe. I use this whenever I know I'll be in the sun 🌞
Alaina M.
Inwood, WV
I love the fact that it's not oily and that tarte doesn't test on animals! All of tartes products are fantasic
Katie K.
New Deal, TX
I love the tarte products! The formula is really incredible! I love love love it!! I hope to try more products
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX
Tarte is my favorite makeup brand. Couldn't live without it! Makes you feel like you've steped out of a spa!!!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?