BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney D.
Murray, KY
Love how this feels on my face. Makes me feel protected all day and it doesn't smell weird. Well worth the money
Morgan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing product , helps with my sensitive skin. I get red very easily . This helps me not get burned at the beach
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love this product, I just ran out of it. It very effective and last all day. I love the packaging.
marina b.
san Antonio, TX
I hate getting dark so fast, that I had to try a different sunscreen. This sunscreen was it !! It works great .
Rebecca B.
I love my tarte products. I love anything they come out with! Another must have and can't live without product!
Lungowe s.
Saint Ann
It works pretty good.but I feel that I still need to find the perfect match no for my skin.i would recommend it
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
The tarte guard has great SPF protection and works great under makeup application. I really enjoy this product!
Emily B.
Prairieville, LA
Awesome sunscreen! It’s light and doesn’t leave your skin looking or feeling oily. Definitely would buy again.
member-a237f
it felt very light on my skin, wasn't sticky, i bought it at sephora, i would definitely recommend this product
Brittney A.
Central Square, NY
It serves its purpose so in over all happy with it, I usually mix this is with a little foundation for my face
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?