BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
I haven't tried this product but I would so love to try it out! I've seen a lot of good reviews about it! Must haveeeeeee
тeѕѕ❥ S.
Love this for a non-sunscreeny feeling product that gets the job done. Worth the price for the ease!! Also not too pricy.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Really good but not that good at the same time not that much protection. I put this on but my other sunscreen was better.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
It's a little to thick for me I feel like it sets on the skin instead of blending in winemakers it hard to use withmakeup
Marlene x.
It's okay and gets the work done. There's nothing really special about it. I like using it under makeup so I do recommend
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Great product, smells good, price is a little high for me but worth it! I grabbed this online at ultra! I will buy again
Kayla K.
Favorite facial sunscreen. Works amazing under makeup and doesn't give a white cast jn photos. Protects my skin all day.
Yvonne P.
Redding, CA
Super lightweight and smells amazing! I use it on myself and my kids because it works that well! Love all tarte products
Christine A.
The only lotion sunscreen that doesn't make my skin burn! I love it. There is a reason this always sells out. The. Best.
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This sunscreen is decent. I feel like you need a lot to cover your face, therefore it's not really worth the price to me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?