BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1965 reviews
Brae C.
Bryan, TX
Not worth it. Honestly Its nothing special compared to your average $10 sunscreen. And I felt it dried out my skin. However I will say I didn't get sunburned. But overall I just put your money somewhere else. To me its all the same and I don't recommend.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Not makeup friendly! The only thing good about this product is the smell! It feels very heavy and oily and doesn’t absorb into your skin, which makes it very hard to layer. Since it doesn’t absorb well there is a significant white cast, and I’m very fair.
haley s.
this product doesn’t leave a white residue like other sunscreens and the smell isn’t overwhelming. it hydrated my skin and did feel a bit oily but not to a point where i couldn’t handle it and felt the need to take it off. i would recommend this product!
Cee M.
Wichita Falls, TX
No matter if you are going to be in the sun for 5 minutes or 5 hours, to prevent aging and sun damage, you must use sunscreen. This one is a good one to put underneath your makeup and go about your day. Plus did you know that tarte is animal cruelty free
Soraya A.
Love love love anything and everything Tarte and the sunscreen is no exception! Great for my overly sensitive and overdramatic skin, doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or itchy, and smells amazing but is not overly fragrant. Tarte can do no wrong in my eyes 😍
Mary G.
Portland , OR
My favorite go to brand. Super cute packaging, doesn't feel too heavy or sticky like some brands I've tried before. Definitely would use it again. Not too pricey. Tarte never disappoints! Ultra is my favorite place to pick it up, or on the tarte website.
Cassidy S.
Tiverton, RI
I love Tarte in general but this product is a must have for the summer! Love wearing this to the beach or laying by the pool, still allows for a tan but prevents a burn and helps keep skin from being damaged my the sun. Smells good and is light weight on the skin.
Lorena E.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this sunscreen lotion.  It has a strong floral scent, but that doesn't bother me.  It sinks right into the skin, but hydrates as well as protects.  In the summer when it's hot I like to wear it without moisturizer.  Makeup can be applied on top with no problem.
Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Tarte is always SPOT ON WITH PACKAGING. People tell you you dont need sunscreen year round but you do. And this is like a fancy sunscreen per say. I personally love the smell of all Tarte products. They are my favorite company so far when it comes to make up.
Michele W.
I love this Tarte sunscreen. It smells fantastic and goes on light and clean. I use it in place of my morning moisturizer and my skin smells great all day. I’m not one to burn, but I like knowing that I’m protected from premature aging and skin cancer!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?