BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Marie S.
It's nice but definitely not worth the price tag! I fist got it as a free sample and couldn't wait to use it. I had a lot of random expeditions, but felt like this product wasn't nothing special. The packeting is perfect, but the product is nothing special.
Elisa B.
This product works very well. I am familiar with the Tarte brand and have heard great reviews from it. You can buy it at Sephora or any place that sells makeup. I would definitely recommend for others as it does protect your skin from the Suns harmful rays.
Bahar U.
Atlanta, GA
Nice and light lotion that doesn't feel heavy like most sunscreen brands, and lotions. The packaging is amazing. It definitely did meet my expectations, gentle with a lovely scent. Would recommend and would buy again. Seems like it will last longer as well.
Sarah B.
I love this sunscreen! Its the perfect size to keep in a day bag for when I'm out and about and feel like I'm going to get burnt. I don't think that I could live without a nice sunscreen. The packaging and size is perfect and I would recommend it to others.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I received TARTEGUARD in my March Glossybox & what can I say? I love that it is chemical free & does not irritate my skin. It has a light fragrance that smells much better than the usual annoying spf scent. It's a winner in my book and came in just in time!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this Tarte brand sunscreen because it easily dissolved into my medium/tan skin without no white streaks at Sephora and when I used makeup on top it doesn't mess it up! I love the cool packaging that I expect with the Tarte brand plus it use naturals!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
I love that this is cruelty free and chemical-free. It fits easily in your purse or travel bag. It is not greasy or white on my oily skin and I can use liquid or powder makeup over it it will still be flawless. SPF protection lasts at least a couple hours.
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen smells so wonderfully good i love the way it smells o m g this is the best out there i think everybody should try this product because it is so freaking good it just makes your skin so good and smooth i would totally recommend this to anyone.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen lotions, It does appear a bit oily when you first put it on but it soon dissipates into the skin and you can barely notice it. I recommend it for everyday wear to protect your skin from the harsh rays. I'd buy it again.
Sarah C.
Geneseo , NY
I have very sensitive skin so I need to be careful of what products I put on my face. Tarte as a brand is one of the best for people with sensitive skin! This sunscreen in a lifesaver, it doesn't dry my face or make it oily. I can even wear makeup with it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?