BY TARTE #30 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Chloe W.
I tried this sunscreen based on the good reviews for this... and was so disappointed. I have combination skin (not extreme)... but the sunscreen did not absorb into my skin at all and was super greasy looking, my skin was so shiny. The smell is decent.
Miranda L.
Was not expecting much as whenever I try skin products from brands that aren’t just skincare, It’s not that good. However this sunscreen was great! It’s always good to use sunscreen all year even in the winter so I would recommend this for normal skin.
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
I use this everyday it doesn’t have to much of a strong scent and I appreciate that. This product has sunscreen in it. which i look for in all my skin care products. I would recommend this to everyone it is the best to use it to the day at the beach. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
I love this sunscreen! It absorbs great into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy. It's even great to wear under makeup. The smell is awesome too. I will definitely be purchasing this again. You can purchase this at Sephora or Ulta stores.
butt h.
butthole
It’s just amazing product! It’s way better then I expected it to be. It bet my expectations greatly! I love this product so much and it’s just amazing for your skin. People this product really changed my skin for the better❤️
Brittany M.
I enjoy this sunscreen. It’s not gross feeling, and it seems to sit well under my makeup. I love the packaging, as always tarte kills it with packaging.
Overall I would repurchase even though it’s a bit more spendy than some other sunscreens from the drugstore.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
I like this because it dries quickly into my skin, but it also feels like it’s not as strong as others. Not sure how to even describe it. I also don’t really like how short-lived the protection is. Prefer something that will last for hours and hours.
Vanessa C.
West Warwick, RI
This is a lightweight sunscreen that is good for use on the face because it is light and non greasy. It smells good the packaging is pretty and its affordable. Its worth the investment you only need a small amount it spreads well and does not cause breakouts.
Myanna A.
jackson
This smells great! I love tarte products ! They put meaning into everything they make and I don’t have sunburns at all anymore ! I love this product. The packing is perfect 👌🏼 it’s is so cute and this works very very good in places with a lot of sun
Maria G.
I never have heard of this product. Into my friend showed it to me for the first time. I instantly feel in love with it. It’s packaging was great. I surely would re buy it. Just perfect! It’s did it’s job wonderfully. I definitely would get it again
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back