BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney D.
Murray, KY
Love how this feels on my face. Makes me feel protected all day and it doesn't smell weird. Well worth the money
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA
Love it nice sunscreen doesn't feel too caked on when applied I just ran out need to replace soon cause I need it
Morgan W.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing product , helps with my sensitive skin. I get red very easily . This helps me not get burned at the beach
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
Leaves my skin super smooth and smelling so yummy! Works great for Sun protection - not greasy or sticky at all.
Neida C.
Utah
Heard good things about this product really I need to try this out need to buy soon. Looks like a. Great product
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
I honestly love this lotion i always run to the store to get it whenever i run out cause i can’t live without it
Christina P.
Ormond Beach
I wasn't as impressed with this sunscreen as others. It was thick on my screen and my face broke out after usage.
kaitlyn p.
San Diego, CA
I love how the Tartegaurd wasn't too thick and was still able to keep me moisturized and protected from the sun!
Jaymee F.
Morganville, NJ
Was nervous about the smell however there was no smell. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to use all summer!
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Tarte has great products to review on especially this product i recommend if you feel you put to much makeup on.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?