BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
This is one of my top favorite sun screens! It is light and gentle on my skin! Feels refreshing and hydrating on my skin.
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
Felt lightweight not heavy on skin. I think it would look good with makeup on top. Just really liked it was lightweight.
Bryana V.
Love how good this product smells! It doesn't leave me all greasy either and I really like that. I would buy this again!
Galilea A.
Glendale , AZ
This tarte sunscreen is really good , the first time I tried it I loved it and now that's all the sunscreen I like buying
georgianne P.
I got a little sampler of this in my Sephora Play! box and loved it. It's perfect to throw in my purse and isn't greasy.
Claudia T.
Great sunscreen that does not leave your skin feeling oily nor does it leave a film feeling or heavy weight on your face.
Erin H.
Fort Wainwright
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily like others. And doesn't cause my face to breakout. I highly recommend this product.
Makena C.
Pheonix
Super light and feel like you’re not wearing anything.You have to reapply a lot though to really get the sun protection.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this! It makes my skin feel so soft amd smooth
Its very inexpensive and i would defiantly recommend it
Rebecca D.
Belchertown , MA
I love this sunscreen. Doesn't make me break out and really keeps me from getting brunt! Also the bottle is just so cute
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?