BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Smailing R.
Higuey
In love with this product, I love everything about it, very nice presentation. I saw some videos on youtube and it seemed incredible
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This is hands down the best sunscreen I've ever used. The packaging is so pretty as well. It's easy to use. It is gentle on my skin.
Lashana W.
Summertime must! The formula is amazing, and it isn't too heavy. Scent isn't too bad either. Makes my skin feel great and protected!
Taylor J.
I just started using this for the spring time and I'm already so in love with it, definitely worth the price and will be a repurchase.
Miriam T.
I don't think I will buy more of it, it's a nice product but I have tried another product that it's better than this and it's cheaper
Bridgett H.
San Diego , CA
Tarte products are my favorite because they are all natural so of course I love this sunscreen for my face. Very effective sunscreen.
Ritu R.
Scranton, PA
I like really like the products,but I don't love I am sure if I use it few months more I would love and use it on a daily bases.I would totally recommend this to someone who is interested in trying new makeup.💙
Heather M.
Best facial sunscreen I've ever used! Light weight, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave an oily residue. Would recommend to a friend!!
Melissa C.
Brownsville, TX
If you want to protect your skin from the horrendous sun rays, this is an amazing product. Best thing you can wear your makeup on top
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
Nice lightweight formula. I tried a sample and really enjoyed it. Thinking about purchasing a full size. Tarte is such a great brand
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?