BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Anysia T.
Hillsboro, OR
This sunscreen was amazing, so smooth and long lasting. The packaging was so cute too. Love this product for the summer!
Amber T.
Chattanooga, TN
Really enjoyed the product and would definitely buy again. Highly recommend for a good sunscreen that nourishes the skin.
Never tried it but i heard great things hopefully i get to try it soon enough and the color of the packaging its so cute
Jessica D.
I use this when I know I will be spending some time outside. Goes on easily, absorbs fairly quickly too for a sunscreen.
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Gosh I just really really love this brand, it stands for all the things I want in a company and the quality is always a1
Ashley R.
Middletown, DE
I love this sunscreen soooo much! It is very great! I've bought it multiple times! I highly recommend this for everyone!
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX
It's ok nothing special for the money. I think the scent is nice but I only use when it's a point perk or I get a sample.
Gaby C.
I love the smell. If you're laying out catching rays at the beach its not the best, but other than that I really love it.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Merry Christmas S ephora to do it a lot and the code is penny25 up a little too much to get back out there sooner than k
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
I haven't tried this product but I would so love to try it out! I've seen a lot of good reviews about it! Must haveeeeeee
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?