BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allizae P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved so much but not the price took it to Mexico and it was the only thing I wore on my skin cute packaging
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
No la he probado pero me gustaría hacerlo ,me la han recomendado mucho ,dicen que lo caro es bueno jajajajja
Elaila T.
Augusta
I use this when I am wear makeup or not it's great and works either way. It's not sticky or oily with makeup.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
The packaging is so cute for a sunscreen. Smelled pretty good, but not sure how strong it worked as an spf 30
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
I love using this under my foundations for a little extra protection. I absolutely.love this for summer time.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love all tarte facial products. I have zero complaints about any of them and recommend them all.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
This product is amazing and it last along time. I apply in the morning and I feel like my skin is protected.
Elizabeth K.
I don't like this product. It led to me breaking out when I used it, i don't know if its just my skin or what
Daniela D.
It worked amazing on my face. It made my face so soft and glowing i really really enjoyed using this product
Maggie T.
This product works super super well and is very moisturizing and Protects my skin against the sun very well.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?