BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Margaret M.
Orlando, FL
This tarte sunscreen makes me look very orange but it still deffinatkey works!!!!!!!! Deffinately should try..
Alaina M.
Inwood, WV
I love the fact that it's not oily and that tarte doesn't test on animals! All of tartes products are fantasic
Amanda S.
It's a good facial sunscreen. Does what it says to do. I like to refill a sample size bottle to keep in my bag.
Erika S.
Mckinney, TX
Tarte is my favorite makeup brand. Couldn't live without it! Makes you feel like you've steped out of a spa!!!
Kimberly M.
Love this stuff! Not oily and does it's job!! I recommend it to everyone. Will be buying more of this product!
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
jaime b.
I love all things tart. This sun screen works really well for me. It smells nice and you don't need that much.
Stephanie W.
leeds, AL
Another great product by Tarte. Works great as a sunscreen without leaving my face greasy or my pores clogged.
Serena F.
Kent, OH
A little thick for my liking. I felt like there was always some residue left over on my skin after applying it.
sara c.
I received a sample of this my Sephora play box. Nice packaging. Works ok. A little too thick for everyday use.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?