BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rose S.
Orlando, FL
This product is one of my summer faves. It keeps my skin smooth and bright while keeping it protected from the sun.
Kristal J.
I absolutely love this product. I suffer from sin allergy and this helps protect my skin from the strong UV rays.
emily p.
This is by far the best sunscreen I have ever used :) I burn super easy and this has always been such a huge help
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
I wear it daily by putting it under my makeup and it doesn't seem to bother my makeup and it helps to prolong it.
Jaymee F.
Morganville, NJ
Was nervous about the smell however there was no smell. Would definitely recommend. Can't wait to use all summer!
Aracely B.
This is a gem. I have loved using it. I am an esthetician and this is an amazing sunscreen. Great for your skin.
Ashton S.
Mena, AR
this is a great sunscreen lotion to use all year round. it works well as a moisturizer under your makeup as well
Cara M.
I received this as a gift so I do not know exactly how much it goes for. I really do enjoy this brand and product
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
Tarte's skincare products have been so wonderful. This lotion is awesome. Doesn't smell, doesn't feel too heavy.
Kirsty S.
Creswell
I didn't use this to much like I wanted to / needed to but love how it feels on your face it's worth checking out
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?