BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ellen W.
Saint Louis , MO
Nice sunscreen. Gives protection without being too greasy. The formula seems similar to the neutrogena sunscreen but a bit thicker.
Brooks O.
Rexburg, ID
Love this stuff. It's the only sunscreen I use (on my face). Doesn't clog my pore or cause any break outs like a lot of others do.
Caitlin B.
Received a sample size, loved the sun protection. Would love to try and use again. Added in my basket for next sunscreen purchase.
Nicole G.
Prospect Park, PA
I like this product. It seems nice and thick to ensure a great coverage. I did not buy this product myself. My sister gave me hers.
brittnay p.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen, I highly recommend it. Smells great and isn't sticky ; it's your perfect summer accessory!
jessie b.
Terre Haute, IN
I really like how this works ..no strong smells.. it rubs in very fast.. and lasts a very long time..a little goes a long way also
Jessie C.
I really like this sunscreen. For a really long time, I've been taking more care of my skin and this sunscreen is perfect for that
Nicole D.
Bluff City, TN
Great sunscreen for body but is too greasy for face when you have oily skin. It's expensive, but works well for what I use it for.
jasmine g.
San Antonio, TX
I loved tarts eyeliner , and their lippies this was a plus because I got a sample just don't put on face before prep or your makeup
Jessica S.
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 this works really great with my make up that doesn't have spf
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?