BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kerra D.
New Boston, OH
This is really good if you're going out in the sun and still want to have makeup on, it isn't greasy and it's a good price
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
The best of the best you have found it right here. This can be used alone or under makeup. It's SPF 30 you can't beat that.
vivian s.
brownsville, TX
Very happy that one of my favorite makeup brands made a facial sunscreen ♡ feels light and works well as a primer for me :)
Marina L.
This product is THE best I️ highly recommend it I️ have been using Tarte products for a long time and absolutely love this
Sizzly A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I loved these product it really helpful in Florida sun. I use this daily in the summer and when the sun is out other days.
Jennifer G.
I haven't used this product yet so I can't say much about hope so probably use for the summer time now that I know about it
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this once my best friend had it when she came to visit me in Miami and the smell is great but I wish it had more SPF
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
This is the only face sunscreen I use. It doesn’t make my face oily or clog my pores and it seems to offer great protection
Esmeralda M.
porterville, california
This sunscreen smells like a good sunscreen would smell. It's not think at all and it actually has a lot of product in it.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
this product is amazing ir feels so good on my skin , the smell is great and it does what it suppost to do really recomment
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?