BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sunila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVEEEEEE THIS SUNSCREEN. IT IS SO AMAZING. THE PACKAGING IS REALLY CUTE AND I LOVE THE BRIGHT PURPLE COLOR. IT DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO DO SO THAT'S GREAT. I THINK IT IS A LITTLE PRICEY FOR SUNSCREEN.
Lauren M.
Westernport, MD
Love the tarte line. This product is awesome. Leaves skin smooth. Bought it at ulta. A little pricey.
Liz N.
Roanoke, TX
It's a wonderful product but it is pretty oily after application, so if your skin is more on the oily side prepare to use a translucent powder to set it....
Leana R.
I love this light sunscreen lotion. It works really well and leaves my face feeling smooth to apply my other makeups.
May F.
Aurora, IL
Does the job well enough but it's a bit too thick for my liking. I use it for no makeup days otherwise It makes me feel like I have too much makeup on to layer it underneath foundation.
Kassandra R.
Belle Glade, FL
It's ok.. I mean its a sunscreen. Definitely could find a cheaper alternative. It does the job and doesn't leave a sticky feeling when it dries.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
It was just ok. I got it in one of my subscription boxes. It was moisturizing but very greasy and I had to reapply often
Linda B.
Milwaukee, WI
I do not regret investing in this sunscreen. It is a little more high end but i love it and don't regret buying this. I have #dryskin and it keeps it moisturized as well as protected. Retails for $32. Yes i would recommend.
Kaferin R.
I revived one of this as sample and after using it I got hook ! I love this sunscreen for my face.my face used to get greasy from some sunscreen but not with the tarteguard, I used it under my makeup which doesn't smear off after using this product .totally recommend 100%
Tatyana L.
Niles, IL
Amazing sunscreen that you do not feel on you skin - light, not sticky. Does not have a white color to it on the skin, scent is not overpowering.
Kennedi H.
Is this sunscreen light or heavy feeling? I usually like something lightweight but effective.
Caitlyn M.
Will this break me out???
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Lucy C.
Warrington
Is this good for oily skin?
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Is this a good daily moisturizer?