BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
MoniquenMichael L.
Denver, CO
i really love using this sunscreen for my face. I used it sometimes before putting on my foundation and loved the way my foundation looked.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Received a deluxe size of this from Sephora Play! I liked it, used it for a day at the lake on my face. Didn't smell and wasn't too thick!
Cierra S.
Fountain , CO
Hands down best sunscreen and the only thing I'll use on my face. Super light weight and does an amazing job of protecting your skin.
Ani E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
After trying a sample I bought the full size. I love it because it doesn't leave a white cast. It also smells great. Highly recommend this
brianna a.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the best sunscreen i have ever used there was absolutely no problem at all i was in the sun all day and my skin was not red at all
Xai X.
I do really like this, though it is a bit pricey for me. I would prefer something a bit more affordable as I feel they all work similarly.
Terenna M.
Mesa, AZ
Great product, a little streaky but I mix it with my bb cream and end up having no problems. Doesn't have a greasy feel, feels super light
Jennifer V.
Loma Linda, CA
It's always great to have protection from the sun. It's always nice to have a specific sunscreen for your face. I really love this product.
jennyfer v.
I have never used it, but I did a search and they said that it is very good and that I recommend it only if they had something change in it
Lyndsey G.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
Above great product to wear under your makeup or alone, I love tarte I have sensitive skin and tarte has been great to me, worth the money!
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Katie S.
This vs. Josie Maran?
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?