BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love love love it, a little expensive but well worth the price! I have extrenely sensitive skin and this did the trick for me!!
Lumi s.
Santa Clara
I love it! It’s wonderful on my skin! I have nothing bad to say about this product! I always have two bottles in my collection.
MJ R.
To be perfectly honest, I wasn't impressed with this product. I received a deluxe sample size from the sephora pink favorites.
Oxy r.
I got a little small free sample of this with my most recent tarte purchase and the product is amazing so far I would recommend
Kaylee N.
Albuquerque, NM
i love this suncreen even though it is more expensive than drug screen brands. if i could use this product all the time i would
Alison M.
This is really mediocre. this slides right off your face and makes you feel oily. i would not suggest to put this under makeup
Carol L.
Bakersfield
Sunscreen is so important for our skin we don't realize until it's too late but this product isn't too heavy and works perfect
hailey p.
Lombard, IL
very protective during the summer especially for someone who gets sunburnt so easily! also feels very lightweight on your skin
Veronica G.
madera, CA
This brand is it what it tells you it does . It’s great . Every summer I always wear it and leave on my purse for everything !
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Tarte is my #1 go to brand! And the sunscreen is NO exception, I recommend this to everyone to try! Its perfection in a bottle!
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Rachel S.
Cape May, NJ
Does this have a strong scent?