BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Tatyana L.
Niles, IL
Amazing sunscreen that you do not feel on you skin - light, not sticky. Does not have a white color to it on the skin, scent is not overpowering.
Kelly B.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells lightly of lavender but it's not bothersome. Good value for money. Great protection that goes well under makeup. Exceeded my expectations.
Beka A.
Nothing bad to say about this sunscreen. Works well at protecting my skin! From what I remember it doesn’t have too strong of a fragrance.
Jordyn C.
Tucson, AZ
This product was ok. Does what a sunscreen is supposed to do but not worth the money when you can buy one much cheaper that has the same formula.
andrea n.
Doral, FL
i prefer tarte makeup products, they should keep going with that. I’m gonna stick with products better for mi skin, it didn’t really work for me
Aqhsa Z.
Bayonne
I’ve been trying my best to incorporate this into my daily routine. I like the texture and how it doesn’t leave my skin feeling heavy and greasy.
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I’ve used this only a few times because I got a trial size but I liked the results! They are kinda expensive so that’s the reason I don’t buy it!
Amy E.
Oceanside, CA
This is a great facial sunscreen. If you ever have the chance to try it I suggest you do. It didn't break me out and I have very sensitive skin.
kelly w.
Holiday, FL
I'm not a big fan of sunscreen on my face but this one is very nice because it does not clog my pores And it does not make my make up look cakey
Maura N.
I don't think it's made for my skin. Also ended up feeling too greasy. I really wish it worked out because so many products of tarte work for me.
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?

back