BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caity R.
Cave junction, OR
I absolutely love this stuff. I got a sample of it in my Sephora play box a few months ago and bought the full size. It smells nice and absorbs quickly. It is a little pricey but Tarte really knows skin care in my opinion. I will buy another bottle when mine is empty
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
I wore this sunscreen all summer long! Sometimes I would wear it alone, but it also worked well with my makeup when I wore it. It was easy to work into my skin and I didn't feel like I had a greasy sunscreen layer on my face all day. Tarte uses all natural ingredients and I love this about them. Because of that, I am never hesitant to put their products on my sensitive skin. Although it is a little pricy in my opinion, I love it and I think it's trustworthy for sensitive skin.
Hannah C.
York, SC
Absolute favorite facial sunscreen! Doesn't leave me oily and have such a smooth finish. It went above and beyond my expectations! Great for sensitive skin and a must for those that easily burn. Plus, the packaging is so cute!
cassandra n.
Evarts
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face is really sensitive and oily, this did not cause to be more oily and it didn't cause any breakouts which I loved, the fact that it also protects my skin make this an even more wonderful ptoduct
Amanda W.
Toledo, OH
This is one of the first products I used by tarte. It's awesome! And not too moisturizing, has a good balance
Katelyn A.
Salt Lake City
This sunscreen was ok. It burned my face a little bit when applied but it does the job.
MoniquenMichael L.
Denver, CO
i really love using this sunscreen for my face. I used it sometimes before putting on my foundation and loved the way my foundation looked.
Melissa R.
Kenosha, WI
Goes on great, good under makeup, and its supported by the skin cancer association. I like it, its a little pricey at ~$30 for a bottle but Tarte is a good brand and I think its worth it. Its a good product.
S D.
Philadelphia, PA
Amazing product!!!! It is so hard to find a good sunscreen that actually product your skin without leaving a oily risdue and clog your pores but this does the trick! Tarte is amazing in all categories! Such high quality and reasonable price definitely worth it! Plus it's cruelty free!
Sonia S.
It works how it's supposed to. But personally it's not for me. My skin is sensitive and this made me break out.
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
zuly s.
Does it work for all skin types
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
Would you recommend for oily skin or will it just make it more oily?
Natalie D.
Do any of you who have this wear it daily? I'm looking for a good daily sunscreen and I want to make sure it's not going to make me look oily.