BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Marissa K.
East Alton, IL
Not a bad sunscreen at all, very hydrating. Not a sticky or strong sunblock smell like the basics, a little expensive for sunscreen but it’s great!
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
very effective and has a very lightweight feel and handles well being under foundation and concealer. I'm just not crazy on the price or the scent.
Emily D.
vernon
I enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't leave a horrible white cast and I am able to use it on my face without breaking out, which is always a concern.
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely love this product! It doesn't break me out which I love!! It gets the job done and it's great for everyday use alone or under makeup!
Jessyca V.
miami
Lotion doesn’t feel to thick, did do it’s job, and has nice packaging. Smelled decent, and was at an affordable price. Would definitely buy again.
Danielle S.
United states
Not much on sunscreen on my face so that may effect how I feel about any sunscreen for your face, good to keep the sun away but makes my skin oily
Karla H.
Jamaica, NY
Doesnt feel greasy like others do and its very light. I got it from Sephora and ive been loving it. Protects me from being sunburned and is gentle.
Mar b.
N Hollywood, CA
Amazing sun screen. Does not leave your face feeling greasy like most sun screens do. Totally recommend everyone to try, love all of tarte products
Brook
Campbellsville, KY
Decent. I don't enjoy putting sun screen on my face and this is a decent brand. It doesn't go on tick and don't make my face feel oily afterwards.
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
I received this as a sample and absolutely love it. It was light on my skin and did not smell like a sunscreen. I plan on buying a full size soon.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?

Sephora