BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
TaNia R.
Halethorpe, MD
This product left a cast on my skin with a purple tint and i didn’t care for that very much. Packaging was nice but a bit over priced.
Ainsley P.
I like this! Th packaging is really nice but it does have a strong sun screen smell. I also thought that it did not last a long time on
Krystal G.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it is a bit pricey for a sunscreen tbh when you can get a banana boat one. But it’s REALLY good.
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Great sunscreen for the face. doesn't feel very oily and I feel like it does a good job of protecting but also allowing me to get a tan
Andrea O.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this. I love all tarte product, their products is always good. The scent isn't strong, really nice. Nice texture and everything
Beth M.
Fayette, AL
I received a sample of this product from Sephora and I really enjoyed it. Very gentle on my super sensitive skin and a pleasant smell!
Jennifer M.
I loooooooooooove love love this tart is already one of my best brands!! so when they came out with this one I was in it and I love it

Kristine F.
Philadelphia, PA
Tarte products are items that I feel like no one knows are amazing. They have soo much potential and like this sunscreen, work amazing!
Blythe K.
South Daytona
Works great under makeup and has a very light texture it's not heavy at all. Stayed on for a good anout of time and didn't clog pores.
Andrea L.
Hialeah, FL
I love this sunscreen! I can use this under my makeup without it altering the shade of my foundation or oxidizing it in any way! Love!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?