BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Antonio A.
Fort Myers
Exelente producto es muy bueno , yo lo uso todos los días y he visto muy buenos resultados con pocos días de su uso
Selena W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love tarte as a whole and their sunscreen was no surprise to be as good as the rest of their products.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for my face when I'm outside all day. It's in a small enough container I can keep with me at all times.
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte is my favorite high end cosmetic... and this is my go to.. use it everyday..cant tell you re even wearing it
Lorrie L.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I am super fair skinned so I burn easily in the sun. Using this though I haven't burned yet this summer!!!
Amanda P.
Springfield , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this product. It is great quality although the price is little bit on the expensive side it's well worth it
Mac C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how this doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky after using it. Definitely worth the buy in my opinion.
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome a little pricey but that’s ok it’s worth it . It makes your skin look beautiful while protecting it
kaitlyn f.
Ooh. I love everything tarte. My face is so sensitive to the sun and I swear by this product! So worth every penny.
jenny S.
LaGrange
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love when sunscreens are also moisturizers. Especially when my dry skin is out in the heat for hours on end.
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy it?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Rachel B.
columbia , MO
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?