BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan S.
Tres Pinos, CA
Feels good and last forever. Goes good over or under makeup or to wear alone. In nice package so you can put in your purse.
Emily Z.
Rialto , Ca
Love this product two thumps up I don't like any other band other than this.the smell is very tropical not like other ones
Darian E.
Worthington , MN
Not the greatest sunscreen I've ever tried. It broke out my skin and I didn't like the smell . I can buy much better for $5
Annia Y.
Burke, VA
Got this as a sample and absolutely love the light weight formula. I keep this in my purse and this is my go to sunscreen.
Tara S.
Keeps my skin protected from sun goes on very smoothly doesn't make me break out at all I feel it is worth paying the price
Christina D.
I used a sample size of this product. I remember really liking it. Not sure I would spend that much in it. But it was nice.
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Smells amazing and I love how moisturizing it is! A bit pricey for a sunscreen but I trust the brand for my skincare needs.
Jodi N.
Shreveport, LA
Works well but I won't repurchase. There are other products out there that work just as good or better for half the price.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this once my best friend had it when she came to visit me in Miami and the smell is great but I wish it had more SPF
Yoana M.
I love this sunscreen the smell is also amazing the best thing a out tarte product is that there product a are cruelty frew
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?