BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
I like mixing a few drops in with my foundation so that I know I have a good layer of sunblock to defend myself against this Arizona sun! Looking for a cheaper alternative but right now this is the first and only that mixes well and doesn't make my skin oily
Sally J.
Madison, NC
I am very excited about this as it does a great job. I can't go in the sun or I'll burn badly. I do wish I could get a higher SPF number. I ordered this and I am still looking for a higher number. I don't get out much but I want to be protected from the sun.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
I absolutely love this eye cream. It has done wonders on my eyes. It's a very effective product at such a reasonable cost. This product has become one of my favorites. I will continue to but it. I highly recommend it for others looking for a great eye cream.
Misty y.
Locust Grove, OK
Love this. Works amazing on my very pale skin, I wore it for a 6 hour float trip down the Illinois river and only reapplied it one time during the entire trip, and guess what!? No sunburn it was totally awesome to come home and not be in Pain from a sunburn!
Christina R.
Medford, MA
I got a sample of this from my Sephora Play Box. Do you hate the smell of sunscreen? I do. This smells amazing! It doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell. Be careful of putting too much on though, it's a little greasy. Just 2 pumps for my face and I'm good.
Adriana P.
Lynn, MA
Not bad for a sunscreen. I don't burn often so this did the job but it was a little pricey for my taste. I do love the packaging and it wasn't too greasy. I've had better but I've also definitely had worse! I wouldn't repurchase considering it's just spf 30.
Heather H.
Picayune , MS
The is more than just a sunscreen. It is goes beyond just sunscreen needs and does wonderful things for your skin. The smell is amazing and is light weight. I just recently bought this and already can tell I will make more future purchases for this product.
Bianca B.
Fort Wayne , IN
I received TARTEGUARD in my March Glossybox & what can I say? I love that it is chemical free & does not irritate my skin. It has a light fragrance that smells much better than the usual annoying spf scent. It's a winner in my book and came in just in time!
ashley s.
Belvidere, IL
This is a nice, odorless, easily absorbed into the skin sunscreen the does what it claims to do. The packaging on this sunscreen is also beautiful. My problem is with the high price tag. You could get one that works just as well for a fraction of the price.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
I love this sunscreen lotion. I use it on my face everyday. It's gentle on my face. I love how soft my face feels after I use it. It is really effective. It totally meet my expectations. I will definitely be buying again. The formula is perfect for my skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?