BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda V.
Columbia
I can't say enough good things about this brand and their products and the more natural ingredients that they use which make a big difference when I am shopping for something and the beautiful packaging doesn't hurt either I always recommend this to people!
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Love love love this product. It feels great and doesn't make my face feel oily while doing its job! A little goes a long way and it rubs in easily. 10/10 recommend.
Brittany M.
I enjoy this sunscreen. It’s not gross feeling, and it seems to sit well under my makeup. I love the packaging, as always tarte kills it with packaging.
Overall I would repurchase even though it’s a bit more spendy than some other sunscreens from the drugstore.
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
This sunscreen was absolutely amazing! I got a free sample of it and it gave enough SPF to protect my skin from burning while giving me a very nice tan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to wear sunscreen but, it prevents them from tanning!
Stephanie W.
chadron
Tart is always my favorite and this is such a good sunscreen and use it for my children and for myself at this light and fresh and it smells very good while being strong and protective enough to keep us safe from the rays of the sun I love it great value for the money recommend it to any make up lover
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
If I could buy every bottle of this in the world, it’d be rolling in it right now! This stuff is remarkable!!! If you’ve ever tried it, go out and purchase it this very second! I’m a huge fan and will always have an extra bottle put up for later use! A m a z i n g!
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I love this sunscreen, it’s moisturizing, thin, easy to put on. Doesn’t clog your pores. It’s amazing and smells amazing as well. I personally would recommend to everyone!
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is a must! It Smells great and works great as well. I wore this on a field day at my kids school and my face didn't burn. It moisturized it and left it feeling smooth. I bought mine at Ulta back in the summer and would definitely buy this again.
Jordynn T.
Salida
The brand is absolutely amazing and anything that they put out is great. I put this on before my foundation for that extra layer of protection and it is great for the skin
Elisabeth C.
It's an okay sunscreen. Not necessarily worth the price bc I have found drugstore ones that are better. It smells good! Doesn't last a long time, but is waterproof!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?