BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Megan M.
Safety Harbor, FL
I got a sample of this sunscreen and it did not disappoint. It smelled great and didn't feel too heavy or greasy on my face. The packaging is bright and fun like a summer day girl. I can wear it under my foundation with no problems.
Josephine K.
This sunscreen is so easy to apply. There’s a sheer tint to it that works really well for my light medium skin tone. I can’t detect an overwhelming fragrance. when I want no makeup days, I use this for its super sheer tint and spf.
Lola L.
This was an absolute life saver during the summer! I live in Arizona and I poor on the sunscreen all through summer. This works so good for the face it’s refreshing it’s not thick or sticky. Protects the face with a beautiful glow
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! My fair skin always feels very hot and tingly after being in the sun for a long time so afterwards you want something cool. This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!!
Brianna E.
madison
This is a great product if you have sensitive skin but do t mind the oiliness. I personally won’t buy this in stores but if someone gets it for me I will use it.
Megs S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box and I fell in love with it! For being a gal on the go I need something that provides coverage and is lightweight and this product delivered! I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer!!
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
The best sunscreen known to man . Pricey but worth the investment ! Can be found on ulta beauty or sephora's website . Protect your flawless skin in style with this sun heat protector . Would recommend this product again and again
Asha B.
I love tarte, but this product just did not agree with my poor skin. It was way too oily and smelled a little weird. To be fair, I didn't get any sunburns while I was using it, and I could wear it under my makeup, but it just made my face feel to gross.
Miranda V.
I love this sunscreen. Anything from tarte is never short of amazing but their sunscreen is really something to brag about! I have sensitive skin and the heat in the summer can really dry my face out but this keeps my skin hydrated all day! Even stays on in the water. Highly recommend!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I received this product in my Glossybox. I used it all summer long, especially when we were at the lake. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't not cause irritation or breakouts. It wore well and protected my skin from burning.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?