BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamee K.
Fontana , CA
This is a great product buy a great brand. I just loved it as soon as I tried it the very first time. It has great ingredients and is made with the highest quality. I highly recommend this product to anyone that cares about their appearance! You won't be disappointed!
Susanna M.
The sunscreen works well but the smell isn't super great. In addition when I bought it the expiration date was kind of wonky. It's a bit heavy and I wouldn't wear it under or over makeup. If might've been good for a day at the beach with no makeup but not for everyday use.
Jessica S.
I love this sunscreen so much. I love all tarte products and that they are natural and good for your skin. Everything tarte comes out with us great and I'm glad that they are so concerned for not only their consumers skin but for the environment and animals as well
Jorrie S.
Justin, TX
I love wearing some of my makeup, it doesn't work Foundation patchy and it says exactly what it says I've never had a sunburn with its on I've had this my face and not have anything on my body and my body had sunburn on my face. I love this sunscreen and this brand
Mariah J.
Hertford, NC
I was suprised in this sunscreen! Usually sunscreen makes my face super oily and break out, but this did no such thing! It left my skin feeling really smooth and healthy looking, which I loved. The SPF 30 is usually the strength I use, and it didn't burn me at all!
Amanda C.
I use this sunscreen religiously in the summer as well as lightly in the winter. This is the only sunscreen that does not break out my face. Upon putting it on it dries almost instantly, it doesn't leave a greasy feel and it still moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
Winnie L.
Absolutely LOVE TARTE, Tarte has an amazing selection of amazing products and I just want to buy everything from them.
This product is amazing and I love the smell of it, I don’t like greasy sunscreen however this is great for my skin and doesn’t feel greasy at all
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
i do enjoy this sunscreen and love using as my facial sunscreen prior to indoor tanning because i feel that it is very hydrating. a bit greasy and does have that white cast until fully absorbed but it does adhere to all of tartes natural standards so 4 stars from me
Jac L.
I like this sunscreen in the summertime to protect my skin. The packaging is great and travel friendly.. and the color is so cute! This product did not irritate my sensitive skin and did not break me out like other spf products have. Great product worth the price!
Megan C.
Acushnet, MA
Yaaaaaaa! That’s my stuff right there ! It is a little costly but if it’s for my face then it’s worth it. My face has been a horror show so I will spend whatever to make it ok but anyways, never make my face dry, doesn’t feel like theirs chemicals on it. Nice and fresh
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?