BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
Love love love this product, makes my skin glow!! My skin is so sensitive so I have to grab cosmetics that are gentle on the skin.
cyrena h.
I spend a lot of days at the beach with the kids and this is an absolute must have! Keeps my skin protected from the sun and last!
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Summer M.
Springfield, OR
Blends in with my makeup, doesn't smell bad and protects me skin! Definitely makeup friendly which is hard to find in the sunscreen
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Tarte products are some of my favorite. I have used almost all of their beauty products and I love this sunscreen. Its great value!
Savannah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I get sunburned really easily and this sun screen has saved me so many times. I like it because doesn't make your face really oily.
brittany s.
Taylorsville, KY
Got this in a sub box, it is nice, but was almost expired! Definitely works but am afraid its not going to continue to be effective
Madison B.
Henderson, TX
I haven't tried my fave sunscreens but I enjoy this just don't know how good it really is since I don't know that much about them.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
I really liked this sunscreen. It didn't gi've me a white cast and it feels light on my skin even when I am wearing full on makeup.
Asten W.
Johnson City, TN
This product is a very good lotion sunscreen. It is gentle on my skin. I would probably purchase again if it was not so expensive.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?