BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor G.
Allegan, MI
This is amazing for sunscreen. Its very nice and smells amazimg. Defiently works and kept me from getting.burned
kaitlyn p.
San Diego, CA
I love how the Tartegaurd wasn't too thick and was still able to keep me moisturized and protected from the sun!
Kristal J.
I absolutely love this product. I suffer from sin allergy and this helps protect my skin from the strong UV rays.
Alexandra B.
Omaha, NE
I Love This Sunscreen! Extremely Affordable for Tge Brand Name &works Amazing!! I Highly recommend This product!
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I love this sunscreen one of my top favorite brands and sunscreens to use a little on the highend price but good
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
I really like this! It's the only products I have used for Sun protection specifically that doesn't break me out!
Mollie S.
SHAFER, MN
Love this product so much! This has truly done such great things for my skin! Totally recommend this to everyone!
Tonya T.
Cardwell, MO
Love this stuff. It is absolutely amazing. Makes your skin so soft and smooth. I totally recommend this product!
aby b.
Phoenix
I love the smell, and the way it applys on skin ! I have only bought it once but i will repurchase this product.
Lauren S.
Mt Prospect, IL
One of my favorite sunscreens. It's super lightweight and sits nicely under makeup. I am obsessed with this stuff
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?