BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
I used this once my best friend had it when she came to visit me in Miami and the smell is great but I wish it had more SPF
Kiona G.
Barboursville , WV
Really great product. I’ve always gotten told that when you put something on your face, make sure that it’s something real.
andrea c.
Rio Grande City, TX
I live in south tx so everyday is so hot (also winter) so this is my go too to going to the beach or just going to the park
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
The best of the best you have found it right here. This can be used alone or under makeup. It's SPF 30 you can't beat that.
Veronica C.
No strong scent very light weight. Doesn't break up my foundation. It's a great sunscreen to wear under any type of makeup.
Debra B.
My friend had this and i used before the beach and my face felt amazing all day it didnt dry out and my skin felt nourished
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I like this sunscreen. It is light and does not have the strong smell of other sunscreens. It is safe to use on your face.
Brittany D.
Buffalo, NY
Awesome product. I have used this as a primer as well and my make up has stayed on while in the sun all day. No complaints.
Esmeralda M.
porterville, california
This sunscreen smells like a good sunscreen would smell. It's not think at all and it actually has a lot of product in it.
Stefani G.
I got this from a Sample in one of my subscriptions and it’s like a moisturizer sun screen protector, tho it’s was pricey!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?