BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauryn F.
Mason, WV
Best sunscreen I've ever used! Most products make me break out especially on my face, but this product didn't do that at all.
Allie S.
Owatonna , MN
Not greasy, goes on smoothly and doesn't take forever to rub in. Smells really great and is actually waterproof like it says!
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
Super light weight, easy to carry on the go , goes great underneath makeup. Has a decent smell to it & super cute packaging !
Kelly C.
Love this sunscreen! It is lightweight and does not leave me with a white cast on my tan face ! It also did not break me out.
Lindsay B.
Keeps skin protected and is very light and comfortable to wear. The pump on mine broke but I was able to get it working again
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Bar this from one of my friends when we went to Six Flags does a great job doesn’t leave my skin irritated like some sunblock
Paige S.
Davenport , IA
Worked well! I didn't get burnt and its not to heavy on the face. You can get away with wearing it under your makeup as well!
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
If I️ could give this more than 5 stars I️ would. Tarte always makes good products and this is a holy grail product of mine!
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
I used this for a while and I do believe it helps. However I prefer the Clinique over this. But would say it does a good job
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Really like this sunscreen! Although it does kind of leave a white cast. I find it very effective with super cute packaging.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?