BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mary T.
These lotion help me especially when i am out in the sun all day. It protect my skin and keeps it from drying! Def recommend.
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
This stuff is bomb dot com mAn I love tarte. It smells good and it relatively cheap. Definitely go buy this stuff y’all
Ashley S.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. I have oily skin and this does not, I repeat DOES NOT make my face feel greasy or oily!
Allie S.
Owatonna , MN
Not greasy, goes on smoothly and doesn't take forever to rub in. Smells really great and is actually waterproof like it says!
Mishelle k.
Havertown, PA
I like this sunscreen however I will not buy it again because I have make that has almost the same amount of sunscreen on it.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Really like this sunscreen! Although it does kind of leave a white cast. I find it very effective with super cute packaging.
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
I feel like it provided full coverage from the sun... it wasn't heavy on my face either... I felt like it served its purpose.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
If I️ could give this more than 5 stars I️ would. Tarte always makes good products and this is a holy grail product of mine!
Ruby P.
Reading, PA
It was really good Worked so good
I was out in the sun all day I didn't get a sun burn It was so smooth and had a nice smell
Aroob B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I don’t really use too many products on my skin, but this is lightweight and I still feel like my pores can actually breathe!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?