BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
rosabel p.
I love this product. Makes my skin soft & not patchy. Doesnt do no bads. I recommend it. Especially if you love tarte
Aylin M.
Tucson , AZ
It works great!!! You can’t even feel it on your face. It’s not greasy at all and keeps your makeup on so amazingly.
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
I got a free sample with my order which is awesome and the smell is amazing i would buy if it had some more benefits.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I used this during the summer I piled it on with other sunscreen so can’t really say if it works or the combo worked!
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Works great! More on the expensive side but so worth it :) it doesn't have that normal sunscreen smell which is great
Doreen C.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this product especially because I spend most my time outside in the sun. Great SPF coverage. My go to product.
irina c.
In Love does not feel greasy and heavy on my skin. Does not break me out. Glides over my skin and makeup looks great
Angie b.
I honestly just love this brand. It lasts forever and works beautifully. I always recommend it to friends and family.
Rebecca S.
Tornillo, TX
It does its job! But it can be very oily and make it worse on oily skin! It also does have that smell of "sun block".
Erica W.
Medford, OR
It was ok used it once only because a friend had it on hand and I didn't have any with me at the lake over the summer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?