BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lizeth G.
Carrollton, TX
I absolutely love this!! It's super light on my face and it goes on very smoothly!! I just love wearing it under my make up!
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Bar this from one of my friends when we went to Six Flags does a great job doesn’t leave my skin irritated like some sunblock
Luiselena V.
I got these on monthly subscription and I love it I personally trust tarte every product I have try it have work for my skin
Charlotte B.
It was ok. I never use sunscreen on my face. It was a different kind of product than I was used to. I might repurchase again
olivia l.
Hamden, CT
I liked this sunscreen, I purchased it with a box of things from tarte not sure if I would buy the full size product though.
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Really like this sunscreen! Although it does kind of leave a white cast. I find it very effective with super cute packaging.
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg, MS
This worked great! I saw a total skin difference and it didn't mess my skin up at all (which has happened with other brands).
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
I like that this product is not too oily yet absorbs into the skin well. I personally like the smell but I know some may not
Sara S.
Browns, IL
Great for under the makeup protection and it doesn't leave a white cast or my skin very oily. I like this product very much!
Lisa K.
Fairview, PA
If you have the money to splurge then this is a nice sunscreen to use in the summer because it’s not your typical heavy cream
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?