BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zucely C.
Lone Pine, CA
Amazing . Love it on my skin . It's the best . And my family love it and my friends love it . I get complements all the time
Denice D.
Lancaster, CA
Leaves my skin so soft love how it feels and it sits ! But after a big my face does get a bit oily but I love how it smells.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! I just recently purchased this, and I've been applying it daily.its not super thick, so it's great for the face.
Jessica C.
Lubbock, TX
I just love Tarte!!!! It works well with my skin type. I buy at Sephore all the time. The bright pink is an eye catching item
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
I love all of tarte products, including this one. It makes my skin feel soft and beautiful and it doesn;t make me break out.
Destiny S.
Texas
Loved this product the packaging is so great it defiantly felt good on my face and I would definitely recommend this product
Montana D.
Applys to the skib smoothly and seems to sink in the skin quite quickly. Idk about spf i didn't really see a difference there.
KELSEY F.
Waco, TX
Works really well and stays on for a long time even after going in and out of the water. Makes your skin feel great as well.
Maria L.
Baltimore, MD
I love everything made by Tarte. Sunscreen is super lightweight. Doesn't make it feel like your pores have just been clogged.
Såïnt👽 C.
Harlingen,Tx
I like wearing this on my face when I go outside. This really does an amazing effect on your face if your a light skin tone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?