BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Feels good on the skin and not greasy at all. I loved the feel and how quickly it sunk in the skin. The packaging is amazing
Nisha A.
I love this for the hot summer months, it wears great under BB creams and powdered foundation and offers great spf protection
Evelyn Z.
simpsonville, SC
Love this, the smell is pretty nice. This sunscreen is heavy to wear under makeup which is why I don’t recommend it for that
Maria R.
North Miami Beach, FL
It is smooth to the touch, doe not feels greasy i love the fact that i can apply it not only in my face, but also in my body.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
If I️ could give this more than 5 stars I️ would. Tarte always makes good products and this is a holy grail product of mine!
Dana m.
Morrisville, NC
Leaves my skin soft and smooth. a little expensive but worth spending the extra money. i also like that it has sun protection
Claudia G.
Central Islip , NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen and I absolutely love this make a plan and is chemical free and is great for sensitive skin
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pretty awesome lotion! Loved the way it went on, didn't make me feel greasy and is perfect for any day at the beach or pool!
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
I like that this product is not too oily yet absorbs into the skin well. I personally like the smell but I know some may not
Amanda M.
I love tarte so I knew I would love this product too! The sunblock is light on my face and my skin is still able to breathe!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?