BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA
I always use this for my face . under my make up or just by its self .. i just love and i will re buy the item i got mine at sephora
Ventura S.
Charlotte, NC
SPF 30 is good for everyday but this was a little greasy for my taste. I have dry skin too so I bet it is extra greasy on oily skin.
I love this product for one reason it helps me a lot on the spring and summer this also helps me to not get really bad sin burns 😊☺☺
monica S.
Cute packaging and the pump makes the application very easy. It is light and can't be worn under makeup which is a key for me.
Maddie F.
Tonawanda, NY
This sunscreen works very we'll and smells nice. Most sunscreens smell foul and I want to keep them as far away from my face as usual
Katie T.
It was okay. Nothing special, found it a little greasy and didn't sink into the skin like I would expect for a higher end sunscreen.
Jennifer G.
Bauxite, AR
Got a sample of this and I love it! The smell of sunscreen can be so off putting but this one is not at all. It is not greasy at all.
Danielle C.
Violet Hill, AR
I love this. It's easy to use and always leaves my skin feeling soft and protected from harmful rays. This is my go to in the summer
Poorva B.
I tried a sample of this and it's a very good sunscreen. It doesn't make face greasy it sinks in fast. And I love the cute bottle :)
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
I love Tarte skincare line. I'm very impressed with each product and look forward to seeing what they come up with next in the future
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?