BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christina R.
Medford, MA
I got a sample of this from my Sephora Play Box. Do you hate the smell of sunscreen? I do. This smells amazing! It doesn't have that yucky sunscreen smell. Be careful of putting too much on though, it's a little greasy. Just 2 pumps for my face and I'm good.
Rosalva D.
I love this sunscreen so much one it's by one of my favorite brands. This really met my expectations. It's pricey but personally I think it is honestly worth it. I would buy it again. I also just like it for display. I would also mix this with my foundation.
naomie j.
Hollywood, FL
Very good product in the books and I extremely love with all my heart and everyone should buy ty his product bevause it the product to die for and my mom used and all my other friends around me I always tell others to get it cause it's a really good product.
Ashley R.
Tolleson, AZ
I like mixing a few drops in with my foundation so that I know I have a good layer of sunblock to defend myself against this Arizona sun! Looking for a cheaper alternative but right now this is the first and only that mixes well and doesn't make my skin oily
Lauren M.
I love this stuff! I got it in this month's Sephora Play. It's very light and has a nice scent. So far it hasn't broken me out and that's a big deal! I would definitely recommend this for people with sensitive or acne prone skin. Will purchase the full size!
Sally J.
Madison, NC
I am very excited about this as it does a great job. I can't go in the sun or I'll burn badly. I do wish I could get a higher SPF number. I ordered this and I am still looking for a higher number. I don't get out much but I want to be protected from the sun.
Adriana P.
Lynn, MA
Not bad for a sunscreen. I don't burn often so this did the job but it was a little pricey for my taste. I do love the packaging and it wasn't too greasy. I've had better but I've also definitely had worse! I wouldn't repurchase considering it's just spf 30.
Rachele D.
Hernando, MS
I absolutely love this eye cream. It has done wonders on my eyes. It's a very effective product at such a reasonable cost. This product has become one of my favorites. I will continue to but it. I highly recommend it for others looking for a great eye cream.
Renee K.
Lake Stevens , WA
You got to love tarte! Not only do they make amazing makeup they make amazing skin care too! This sunscreen has a pleasant smell and does its job! I am so happy that it doesn't break me out (which many facial sunscreens do). I will definitely buy this again!
Lindsay G.
Lewiston, NY
Love all tarter products. Received a sample of this and loved it! So gentle on your skin, doesn't feel thick and heavy and will definitely be buying it! Smell is great. A little pricey compared to drug store brands but worth it for a great skin care product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?