BY TARTE #22 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • Is the quantity worth the value?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Renee M.
Love this protection! The bottle is so awesome with the purple silicon cover and love the pump on it! Lightweight and soak into the skin. I wear this everyday I’ll be out in the sun for a long time and the mini is great to take ago for travel!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
i would give it 4-5 stars if the smell didn't bother me so much, but it does have a nice soft consistency and i apply it mixed with my moisturizer. I think for the amount of product it should be a little cheaper for sure, even though a little does go a long way !
member-7a5d6
loveeeeeeeeeee the color or the bottle and it was super gentle on my face. not harsh at all. like i said the packaging was so cute. it definitely meet my expectations and i don’t think there is much room for improvement.
Brittany B.
wading river
When I tried this sunscreen I honestly really loved it. It was super hydrating and went on nice without leaving a crazy white cast on my skin. It also felt light and didn’t cake on top of my skin. Great product just a bit of a steep price for sunscreen
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
Amazing product! This by far is one of my fav sunscreens for my face! I have sensitive skin so I do break out easily but this did an amazing job! I didn’t have any breakouts and this product was surprisingly not oily it actually moisturized my skin!
Jennifer W.
Taunton, MA
I love this sunscreen! I have such pale sensitive acne prone skin I’m always worried about what to put on as to not irritate or cause a breakout and this was beyond great for my skin! It went on easily and I wouldn’t use any other sunscreen, worth it!
Sara F.
Love this stuff it's great for my sensitive skin! It feels so expensive and well made and I absolutely love it! I don't wear sunscreen often but when I do I grab this! It is great for me, the only things I don't like the product sometimes feels a little weird.
Jessie G.
it's a great smelling product i love all of tartes stuff but this one isn't my favorite because it doesn't go on as thin as i would like. it's just not perfect for oily skin. but that's not to say it's an amazing product for other skin types!
Sarah B.
It’s the perfect sunscreen I love everything by tarte protected my skin without the oily residue  tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30  The package was pretty and easy to get to the product
Babbette S.
Kearns
Doesn't even smell like sunscreen! Great lotion it doesn't leave your skin oily or super greasy it's like a light lotion. Smells great and it definitely met my expectations. I would recommend this product if you are going to be out in the sun
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?