BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you’re looking for a lightweight physical sunscreen that won’t go on chalky or make your skin feel greasy, this is a great option! It absorbs easily, doesn’t irritate my skin or cause breakouts, and I find that it does protect your skin really well from the sun!
Evangeline B.
Bentonville, AR
Great product! It’s not too thick or too runny. Easy to apply and doesn’t make my face feel sticky or heavy. Of course it still smells like sunscreen but not as strong as regular store bought brands. I just wait about 5 minutes and then apply my make up as usual!
Victoria C.
Jacksonville, NC
Good smell and coverage! Not too oily or smelly I’d definitely recommend this! Not crazy about the price tag but you really do get what you pay for. I purchased this from Ulta. I like it but I will probably try a few other products before repurchasing this.
Brooke B.
Apple valley, MN
I like the product, not the price tag. It feels nice on the skin and didn't break me out. I went through the bottle fairly quickly but it works for it's intended purpose. I probably won't purchase in the future. I think the neutrogena sunscreen works just as well
Sarah P.
White Plains, NY
This product for me was greasy but not moisturizing. It left a horrible gray cast on my skin. I didn’t like the smell. i would not repurchase. The Josie Maran argon sunscreen is much better if you’re looking for something that does what this one claims. 100% pass for me.
Emily W.
De Pere, WI
Tape formula is full coverage and gives skin a matte radiance. Plus, it doesn't crease, feel cakey or suck the moisture out of skin. Just imagine all that in foundation form.
Allison S.
I have really sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to use it at first but I ended up really liking it. I got it in a travel size, so it was nice that I could easily throw it in my beach bag and reapply when needed!
Katie H.
Grand Rapids , MI
It’s great everyday sunscreen for the summer but personally I think it is a pricey for the amount you get. It protects good and smells nice but I would not purchase again for that price. Drugstore its fine
Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
Love this. Helped save my skin from getting burned but still allow me to get the tan I was looking to gettarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lexx M.
Berwyn, IL
Great sunscreen. I felt it did a good job. It was in nice packaging. It was definitely effective. I bought it online. On tarte cosmetics. I would buy again. And I would recommend to others to buy also. Definitely not a waste of money. You would be pleased.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?