BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Petry M.
Aurora
Don't really like it. Doesn't work. Smells nice. But i have tanish skin. Maybe it'll work for lighter skin. I'm personally hispanic.
Taylor A.
Pasadena, MD
Great sunscreen to put on under make up in the summer months! Extremely light weight but by far the best face sunscreen I've used!
Valerie F.
I feel like this sunscreen not only protects you from uv rays but it also makes your skin extremely soft! Great for sensitive skin
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
Love love love this product, makes my skin glow!! My skin is so sensitive so I have to grab cosmetics that are gentle on the skin.
cyrena h.
I spend a lot of days at the beach with the kids and this is an absolute must have! Keeps my skin protected from the sun and last!
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Tarte products are some of my favorite. I have used almost all of their beauty products and I love this sunscreen. Its great value!
Luz H.
This is a great sunscreen!! I love it! It leaves your face smooth and not oly at all! my only complaint is the SPF is a little low
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Ava N.
Lewis Center, OH
Love the consistency of this product. It doesn't make me feel greasy which is also great. It doesn't break me out and smells nice
Mia M.
Russellville, AR
I'm a huge fan of Tarte products and this one is pretty nice. I like to use it on lake days or pool days and it does a nice job.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?