BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley S.
My husband has very sensitive skin and this did not make him break out at all when he used it. The smell isn't over powering either.
👑aideeeee👑 A.
Gary, IN
A good, light weight sunscreen. I received this in a Sephora play box and I apply it under my moisturizer, and it gets the job done.
Corrie P.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I like the way this makes my skin feel for a sunscreen. Normally sunscreens typically make my face feel greasy but this one does not!
Heather M.
Best facial sunscreen I've ever used! Light weight, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave an oily residue. Would recommend to a friend!!
Angel F.
Ferriday, LA
Really great sunscreen. Just the right amount of spf to keep your skin safe and sun burn free. Great quality product and great price.
Tori L.
Smells good and doesn't clog my pores! Tarte had a lot of good for you ingredients in their makeup and skincare so I was feeling it!
Stephany G.
Tucson, AZ
My husband works out in the sunn and I always put some on for him because we live in Arizona, the desert. It works very well for him
paola c.
I like thia one because it didn't have that funky smell . I dnt use all time but when I do , I do love it . I do recommend thia one.
Vanisha F.
Tulsa, OK
Love this sunscreen! It had a good smell and consistency! It was very easy to rub into my body! However it really dried out my face!
Tiffany P.
Charlotte, NC
Great product, and on brand with other tarte products. Love the smell and consistency! Doesn't feel greasy like other sunscreens do.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?