BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ally G.
Cleveland, OH
Great product from tarte. Works well and is very lightweight. Kind of pricey but worth it. Also doesn’t have the best smell.
Allie S.
Owatonna , MN
Not greasy, goes on smoothly and doesn't take forever to rub in. Smells really great and is actually waterproof like it says!
Danielle W.
Schofield , WI
The tarteguard sunscreen was amazing. I was outside for quite a long time and I didn’t get burned. It smells awesome as well!
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Bar this from one of my friends when we went to Six Flags does a great job doesn’t leave my skin irritated like some sunblock
Damarys P.
Never really tried this but my friend has it and tells me not to get it because the smell that it leaves and also tooo thick
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Love it for when I go out for a walk or to the beach or just out exposed to the sun. Used to be my go to when I would go out
Jessica C.
Lubbock, TX
I just love Tarte!!!! It works well with my skin type. I buy at Sephore all the time. The bright pink is an eye catching item
Charlotte B.
It was ok. I never use sunscreen on my face. It was a different kind of product than I was used to. I might repurchase again
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
My favorite sunscreen for my face. Bought at ulta. You don’t have to use a lot when putting this in your face. Great product
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Great SPF purchased from Sephora that does a great job with level 30. No flash back under makeup and gentle and easy to use.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?