BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Monica
Really enjoyed this product. I saw this and liked the reviews on YouTube. Packaging is cute. I would get this again.
Tonya N.
Fort Wayne, IN
I liked the way this smelled. It wasn't greasy and it did work! I think it stayed on for quite awhile which is nice.
Kaitlyn B.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It is my holy grail when it comes to sun protection, considering I live in Florida!
Lynn M.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Not the best ingredients so I don't use this at all anymore! Please consider adding some doTERRA into your products!
eliza g.
this sunscreen is really great it's super moisturizing and gentle on the skin. would recommend if you want to splurge
Catherine M.
Light and smells great. Absorbed into my skin very well and was easy to apply bb over evenly. Would suggest to anyone
Kat P.
Not oily at all and I found that it didn't clog my pores. It laid very well underneath my foundation. I was impressed
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I used this during the summer I piled it on with other sunscreen so can’t really say if it works or the combo worked!
mel s.
Awesome for sensitive skin! Stays in place well. Applied under my makeup and it applied beautifully. Would repurchase
Lyric R.
Spanish Fork
This product does the job and everything it's supposed to do the only thing I didn't like is the way that it smelled.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?