BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I really like this for summer. It goes on super nicely and doesnt make me greasy like some other facial sunscreens.
Guerlande V.
I guess this is good I have yet to try it and see how it is with my skins because I can't apply a lot of prodycts
Karlyn L.
CHICAGO
muy buena, proteje mucho la piel y ademas la deja hidratada y con buen aspecto, es muy buena la recomiendo mucho
Lennette <.
Not very affective . your just paying for the name . Wouldn't recommend. Definitely didn't meet my expectations.
Cara M.
I received this as a gift so I do not know exactly how much it goes for. I really do enjoy this brand and product
Amy B.
I LOVE tarte. One of my favorite brands of all time. This is so nice and lightweight, kinda pricey but I like it.
Emma B.
kansas city
Feels great on the skin and does a great job protecting from harmful UV rays. It is a little pricy for me though.
Shawna B.
New Boston, OH
I loved this. I received some samples and I didn't burn and it was so moisturizing at the same time great product
Reyna T.
Escondido, CA
Love it nice sunscreen doesn't feel too caked on when applied I just ran out need to replace soon cause I need it
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
A little pricey for what you are getting. This would not be my first choice. Not bad...just did not blow me away.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?