BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Patricia ♡.
Cloverleaf
This works pretty well, it prevents me from getting totally sunburnt. Im on the paler side though, so i need a stronger one.
Evelyn Z.
simpsonville, SC
Love this, the smell is pretty nice. This sunscreen is heavy to wear under makeup which is why I don’t recommend it for that
Mariah M.
This is amazing. It feels lightweight and nice on the skin. Makeup layers over it so great. And it keeps your skin protected.
Emily B.
Tried a sample of this product. All in all it is a great product. I just have oily skin that hates literally all sunscreens.
Laís L.
Whippany , NJ
I just love that product, does what it says. I always have with me, doesn’t smell bad or anything. Definitely will buy again.
Vanessa Z.
Downey, CA
If I️ could give this more than 5 stars I️ would. Tarte always makes good products and this is a holy grail product of mine!
Glennis R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use it every day to be protected from the sun I have a sensitive skin and the cream help me to be safe went I'm in the sun
Aroob B.
Wichita Falls, TX
I don’t really use too many products on my skin, but this is lightweight and I still feel like my pores can actually breathe!
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
The formula is sincerely magic! Smooths right on to the skin and nourishes it as it soaks up the sun and keeps you protected.
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Doesn’t work too bad. Leaves the face a little oily, but other then that it is alright. I probably won’t be buying it again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?