BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
Felt lightweight not heavy on skin. I think it would look good with makeup on top. Just really liked it was lightweight.
Mary S.
Great natural plant based sunscreen. Provides excellent protection from the sun. No sticky or greasy feel after applying.
Ashley R.
Middletown, DE
I love this sunscreen soooo much! It is very great! I've bought it multiple times! I highly recommend this for everyone!
Bryana V.
Love how good this product smells! It doesn't leave me all greasy either and I really like that. I would buy this again!
Katie C.
Sophia, WV
Tarte products are amazing. I've never been disappointed by them. Ulta is always stocked up on it so that's even better.
Kendra C.
I love this sunscreen! It protected me all day and I never had to worry about it. The formula doesn't feel greasy at all.
sandra h.
Never used it so i cant personly say any thing but i know some that have and say its good and i should try it and i might
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
I still got burnt, but not as bad as I normally do. It still smells like sunscreen. Nothing really special to be honest.
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
It's really good highly recommended girl protect your skin of damage very nice I love all product from trate are amazing
Rebecca Y.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this product I have sensitive skin and it never bothers me. I like everything about it. Zero complaints
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?