BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! I just recently purchased this, and I've been applying it daily.its not super thick, so it's great for the face.
jill d.
Great SPF for every day. Feels light on the skin and smells decent, but I feel you can find other options at a better price.
Amber H.
Hurricane, WV
This sunscreen provides good protection. It smells very fresh. It goes on smoothly and leaves no greasy residue on the skin.
Dinah S.
Louisville, KY
Love this product, it makes my skin feel awake and refreshed whenever I use it. It goes on very smooth, and no harsh smells.
Becky R.
Mission, TX
This moisturizing sunscreen is super good ! It always comes in handy when I go out during the day & its not greasy whatsoever
missi I.
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily on my skin and definitely helps with protection from the sun. Doesn't smell bad either.
Faith K.
Great to wear under foumdation, if you need just a everyday sun screen. You can layer in under foundation or use by its self
Emilee G.
It leaves my face feeling smooth. I️ really like how it isn’t think and it doesn’t make my face feel like it is full of gunk
Amanda M.
I love tarte so I knew I would love this product too! The sunblock is light on my face and my skin is still able to breathe!
Kianna G.
Freeport, NY
I don't usually wear sunscreen and I know I should but this product sold me on the packaging I love it, such a nice sunscreen
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?