BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn B.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It is my holy grail when it comes to sun protection, considering I live in Florida!
Alicia C.
Great sunscreen. One of my favorites and my boyfriend even uses it sometimes. He even loves how well it moisturizes!
Tracy S.
Loogootee , IN
I like this sunscreen because it's not too drying, has an spf above 20-25, and it doesn't have an overwhelming scent.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Love the smell and the feel of it, not overly greasy or drying either one. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend
Maci U.
Dexter , GA
i'm very fair skinned and this kept my skin hydrated and did not let me get burned at all! i definitely recommend it
Heather M.
Constantine, MI
I got a free sample with my order which is awesome and the smell is amazing i would buy if it had some more benefits.
eliza g.
this sunscreen is really great it's super moisturizing and gentle on the skin. would recommend if you want to splurge
Jazmine B.
Very light on skin. I love the smell not too overpowering I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.
Elizaveth G.
Houston , TX
Doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Makes your skin feel smooth and moisturized. I loved how it worked for me personally
Kodi C.
Recently went on a trip to Cancun & applied this to my face, used very minimal product & didn't get any bad sunburns.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?