BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jay O.
25313
I️ really liked JR and would recommend it I️ am a returning user very nice packaging and smells nice would definitely try it again
Amber M.
Ocala, FL
This product smells great. You don't need a lot of product to cover your face. A little goes a long way. Definitely would recommend
Anaya E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Very overpriced but it does get the job done. It's high quality as well. If you're willing to spend that much, then I recommend it
Taylor A.
Pasadena, MD
Great sunscreen to put on under make up in the summer months! Extremely light weight but by far the best face sunscreen I've used!
Sameena Z.
I will give it a 3 star just for awesome packaging and light weight texture. Once put it on my face, it feels too sticky and oily.
Kristen C.
Raytown, MO
I love this product so much. It is so wonderful... a definite summer must have! If you haven’t tried it yet I suggest that you do.
Luz H.
This is a great sunscreen!! I love it! It leaves your face smooth and not oly at all! my only complaint is the SPF is a little low
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing product but something cheaper than this product will work too. For the price its okay. But still this product works great.
Melissa K.
['Yonkers', ''], NY
Use this safe for me and my kids and no sticky residue or feel of clogged pores but I have the travel size in my
Purse at all times
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
Tarte products are some of my favorite. I have used almost all of their beauty products and I love this sunscreen. Its great value!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?