BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Rebecca S.
Tornillo, TX
It does its job! But it can be very oily and make it worse on oily skin! It also does have that smell of "sun block".
Karalee B.
Buckeye, AZ
Best sunscreen I have ever used! I use it right before I put my foundation on and it works as a great primer as well.
Melissa C.
I've always loved tartes products and this is one of the best products I've tried. I really really love this product.
sara t.
There are way more affordable and better sunscreens than this Tarteguard. It didn't set in and left a sticky residue.
rosabel p.
I love this product. Makes my skin soft & not patchy. Doesnt do no bads. I recommend it. Especially if you love tarte
McKenzie K.
Works well, but is not waterproof. Also, very expensive. I would rather just use a sunscreen from target or Walmart.
Jazmine B.
Very light on skin. I love the smell not too overpowering I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.
Christina Z.
A great daily sunscreen. Not a moisturizer so make sure you use one as well. Overall a good product that works well.
irina c.
In Love does not feel greasy and heavy on my skin. Does not break me out. Glides over my skin and makeup looks great
Brittany W.
Walker, MI
I love using this sunscreen during the summertime! Smooth formula that last most of the day! Tarte is a great brand.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?