BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Zucely C.
Lone Pine, CA
Amazing . Love it on my skin . It's the best . And my family love it and my friends love it . I get complements all the time
LaTisha L.
Pembroke, NC
I feel like it provided full coverage from the sun... it wasn't heavy on my face either... I felt like it served its purpose.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! I just recently purchased this, and I've been applying it daily.its not super thick, so it's great for the face.
Karen C.
Roswell, NM
Love this. Works great as a sunscreen / lotion stay on amazing I recommend for the ones looking for a great sunscreen/lotion
Alexa L.
El Paso, TX
Like any other sunscreen good for the face! It has a slight scent of sunscreen but obviously it's sunscreen. A little pricey
Laura G.
Starkville, MS
I love this! It's not too oily either like other sunscreens! I love how colorful it is and how the bottle is matte finished.
Ashley K.
This is the same as any other sunscreen I didn't really notice a huge difference I mean it's great and all but it's sunscreen
Lindsay B.
Keeps skin protected and is very light and comfortable to wear. The pump on mine broke but I was able to get it working again
Maegan W.
Garden City, MI
Light weight feeling and I love that it's a natural based brand. This is my first time using this product, and I will re buy.
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
I used this for a while and I do believe it helps. However I prefer the Clinique over this. But would say it does a good job
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?