BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Danielle H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great lightweight sunscreen. Doesn't leave a white cast on your skin or face. It isn't greasy at all. Feels like a nice lotion
Ashley T.
Chino, CA
This sunscreen lotion not only works amazing but it smells sooooo good. Even my boyfriend wears it cause it smells so amazing!
Taylor B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Not the biggest fan of this. It really didn't protect my skin like I would have liked it to.. probably would not recommend this
Ruby S.
San Jose, CA
I give this product a 4/5 stars does its job but leaves my fave oily besides that I would still use it but not on very hot days
Blakeley H.
Fayetteville, AR
Love this facial sunscreen! I️t isn’t overly oily and doesn’t clog your pores! Great for those who have sensitive skin like me!
Francis Y.
This is my favorite sunscreen product! It is gentle on the skin and smells great! It also really works and is nicely packaged!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Excellent protection for your skin! Feels refreshing, not sticky and the scent is pleasant without over powering your perfume.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Super lightweight, non greasy formula you'd expect from a makeup company. Definitely does it's job and goes well under makeup.
sulani h.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Works amazing in my combo skin , I love that I don’t look super white when applied this product before I applied my foundation
Chanel B.
I'm not really an outside person, but when I go outside or have to be in the sun for a long period of time this is what I use!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?