BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Works great! More on the expensive side but so worth it :) it doesn't have that normal sunscreen smell which is great
Kenia C.
New york, NY
I love this product!! I received it as a sample on one of my subscription boxes and I had to purchase the full size.
Kodi C.
Recently went on a trip to Cancun & applied this to my face, used very minimal product & didn't get any bad sunburns.
milagros o.
Canyon lake, TX
Best thing ever one of the best product ever love and used every day before i put my makeup on.and will buying again
Angela A.
sunscreen is so important, so having this one is great, works well under my makeup and doesng change the way it looks
Karalee B.
Buckeye, AZ
Best sunscreen I have ever used! I use it right before I put my foundation on and it works as a great primer as well.
Rebecca S.
Tornillo, TX
It does its job! But it can be very oily and make it worse on oily skin! It also does have that smell of "sun block".
sara t.
There are way more affordable and better sunscreens than this Tarteguard. It didn't set in and left a sticky residue.
Melissa C.
I've always loved tartes products and this is one of the best products I've tried. I really really love this product.
McKenzie K.
Works well, but is not waterproof. Also, very expensive. I would rather just use a sunscreen from target or Walmart.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?