BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amelia H.
I am in love with this product and I would continuously love receiving the product it is very good price and you're getting what you pay for I love the packaging and it is very good on the skin there is no source of improvement for this packaging and I love it
Angelica M.
Tarteguard is a great sunscreen to use on an everyday basis. Applying this sunscreen under my makeup protects my skin from any burning from the sun. It has an spf 30 so its perfect for those days when the sun isn't beaming so strong! Would definitely recommend
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
I do not go out in the sun for long periods of time without this product! Its a little more on the expensive side but I definitely see a difference between using this and other products. You can buy it off of tartes website. I would most definitely buy again!!
Shelby C.
If you're looking for an amazing sunscreen to go under your foundation you've found it. Non-greasy and non-offensive odor have me praising the lord for this Tarte sunscreen. Sephora always gets me and this is no exception. My face will be protected forever now!
samantha c.
Absolutely love this product. It applies so great. I got this online and more on the pricey side but worth it , definitely would recommend this to so many other people. It helps protect your skin from the sun just as it says it would. No doubt a great product.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really enjoy this sunscreen. It doesn't feel greasy like most sunscreens do. It feels like a moisturizer. It has a pleasant scent. It is an SPF 30. The packaging is super cute. It is a cute little pump bottle, so you have more control over how much you use.
Chantal C.
Oriskany, NY
This stuff is kind of expensive but I feel well wor the price if it helps me to not only protect myself against potential skin cancer but helps me keep my face looking younger. It has a great scent and doesn't leave my face feeling clogged or oily. I love it!
Suzi S.
I received this in one of my Sephora Play boxes. I honestly think its a sunscreen like any other sunscreen brand. It is nice that it is SPF 30. However for the price, I wouldn't buy this. The packaging is sooooo cute, I think thats what you're paying more for
One of my favorite high end Sunscreens I had a little one to try out loved it and yes I love it but it takes long to dry it's in the middle not very smooth but not hard either and yes very cute and girly I would buy it again during the summer time only though
Nina M.
I like this, but I'm not sure it's anything special for the price. I used this on my face, and my face did not get burnt at the beach. For the price, I'm not sure if I would buy full size, although I do like having a mini one to throw in my bag for on the go.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?