BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda V.
I can't say enough good things about this brand and their products and the more natural ingredients that they use which make a big difference when I am shopping for something and the beautiful packaging doesn't hurt either I always recommend this to people!
Val D.
Clearfield, UT
This sunscreen was absolutely amazing! I got a free sample of it and it gave enough SPF to protect my skin from burning while giving me a very nice tan. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs to wear sunscreen but, it prevents them from tanning!
Jolsie E.
Indianapolis, IN
Tarte has many great product this product surely does the trick for your skin to be protected from bad rays in the summer! #tarte #tartesunscreen #nomoreredface #nomorepeel
Melinda D.
Navarre, FL
Love love love this product. It feels great and doesn't make my face feel oily while doing its job! A little goes a long way and it rubs in easily. 10/10 recommend.
Maria M.
sleepy hollow, NY
I love it, it was my summer must have, I used it every day and it definitely became my favorite sunscreen, I like it mostly because it didn’t make my skin very oily and since I have acne, that usually concerns me but with this sunscreen it wasn’t the case.
...Desiree... P.
Antioch, TN
This stuff is a must! It Smells great and works great as well. I wore this on a field day at my kids school and my face didn't burn. It moisturized it and left it feeling smooth. I bought mine at Ulta back in the summer and would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie W.
Tart is always my favorite and this is such a good sunscreen and use it for my children and for myself at this light and fresh and it smells very good while being strong and protective enough to keep us safe from the rays of the sun I love it great value for the money recommend it to any make up lover
Elisabeth C.
It's an okay sunscreen. Not necessarily worth the price bc I have found drugstore ones that are better. It smells good! Doesn't last a long time, but is waterproof!
Jordan D.
South Point, OH
Such a great lightweight sunscreen. Lasted longer than i expected, 6 hours i believe. I love using this under my makeup during the summer to add that extra protection! Would highly recommend for those who don’t mind spending the extra penny on sunscreen!
Mary G.
Portland, OR
My favorite go to brand. Super cute packaging, doesn't feel too heavy or sticky like some brands I've tried before. Definitely would use it again. Not too pricey. Tarte never disappoints! Ultra is my favorite place to pick it up, or on the tarte website.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?