BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
This is my go to. I'm not entirely happy with it because I am oily, especially during the summer, and although this is lightweight it is still a bit greasy on my skin. I'll use it again though. Better than sunburn and skin damage!
Jennilee F.
Orlando
I love this sunscreen it can be alittle pricey for sunscreen but it works wonders I would definitely use again and would recommend to others to try it’s a great product just like the rest of Tarte products are I just love it !!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Florida's weather is no like any other state. Being tropical, the summer weather just made my feeling hot and sticky all over. Tarte, my hero Tarte, made me dodge that bullet mid-Summer and now it is a must have in my beach bag.
Manminder S.
Milford, CT
I hate using sunscreen because mostly they leave me feeling greasy, sticky, shinny and usually cause me to break out. But this product is awesome. It blend and soaks in quickly without leaving a white cast on my face. Love this
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
I like this product because it sinks into the skin without being too greasy and it has a nice scent, not the typical sunscreen scent which I hate. I also like that it has a pump for easy use and the purple bottle is super cute!
Samantha J.
The consistency was just right and it absorbed easily into my skin. I have medium to light skin so I don’t alway need sunscreen, it more preventative. I have loved every Tarte product I have tried and this is a good sunscreen.
Jennifer D.
I’m a new user to tarte cosmetics & I love it . I’ve tried a few of there products & I have no complaints . The sunscreen is perfect not heavy & best of all it’s vegan . I usually purchase items online & I would recommend it :
Sarah S.
First of all this bottle is super cute, and the product works great too. I forget to re apply sunscreen as much as you should, but tarte has me covered. The sun protection seems to last very long even if you forget to re apply
Emely C.
houston
I truly recommend this it’s great for skin and it’s a moisturizer it’s verry good for skin leaves it soft and it’s sun screen it covers your skin from forming black circles totally recommend if you have dry and delicate skin .
Megan W.
Denton, TX
Pretty good sunscreen! Lightweight and not too greasy like some others I’ve used. Overall good protection for a day out in the sun. I like that it also has a pump to easily use it. I hate dipping my hands in jars for products.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?