BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gianna S.
Hope, RI
THIS SUNSCREEN SAVED MY FACE IN MIAMI. I went on vacation and got a full body sunburn, minus the face. It's so gentle too
Georgina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Very good And hydrating i find a lot of products like this to leave your skin feeling sticky after but not with this one
Caroline M.
This product smells good and feels good on your skin. It doesn't make you oily or breakout. I would definitely recommend.
Eimaan Z.
West Hempstead, NY
Really good but not that good at the same time not that much protection. I put this on but my other sunscreen was better.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Great product, smells good, price is a little high for me but worth it! I grabbed this online at ultra! I will buy again
Emma D.
Great doesn't break out your skin and it is very lightweight compared to others and it diesnt have that sunscreen smell
Tiffani D.
Alexandria, LA
This it the only one I use it works super great for me it always meets my expectations and I'm definitely a repeat user
Savannah B.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav sunscreens. Honestly I love anything by tarte and their products never seem to fails me. Would recommend.
Glenda G.
La Joya
Awsome the brand speaks for itself. Its a great product a little on the pricy side but i guarantee its worth the money.
Jennii b.
I used this product over a month ago & I absolutely love it I live by this product. I would totally recommend to anyone
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?