BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dreena H.
Midvale, UT
It did it's job. Would buy again, but there could be something better out there. Possibilities ate endless when it comes to makeup
L W.
Bowie, MD
This is a good sunscreen, I like that it doesn't feel super heavy or greasy on the skin. It also doesn't make my makeup feel cakey.
April W.
Smells nice. This product last the entire day. Doesn't leave a residue on face or hands when applying. Protects skin form UV rays.
Jennifer S.
La Verne, CA
Claimes to be good for sensitive skin, I had a reaction to it. Maybe it will work for others but for my sensitive skin it did not.
Kristen D.
I love this product it smells amazing and works great. I bought it at sephora. It works wonderfully I'll definitely keep using it.
Misty S.
Mc Calla, AL
Just great stuff guys. Tarte is amazing for my oily skin. It's super gentle. My skin has never looked better tbh. I'm very pleased.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
Doesn’t have that gross sunscreen scent and it’s also not sticky. I think it’s a smidge pricey but doesn’t require too much product
sonia a.
Waukegan, IL
really liked the tarte sunscreen was not oily I purchased it at ulta was reasonably priced first time using and would use it again
Amanda K.
Very oily, I would not purchase this again. My face broke out after using this even though I washed it soon after being in the sun.
Julie M.
Great stuff !!! I feel fully protected with this product . Highly recommend. Makes your face feel fresh as well . And no break outs
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?