BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Debra B.
My friend had this and i used before the beach and my face felt amazing all day it didnt dry out and my skin felt nourished
April W.
Oak Lawn, IL
ive always loved the tarte brand and this works really well on my skin. I got this at a discount too which was a huge plus
Veronica C.
No strong scent very light weight. Doesn't break up my foundation. It's a great sunscreen to wear under any type of makeup.
Jordan K.
Bear delaware
This works really great on my african ameeican skin because us black people have very oily skin and this is perfect for it
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Love tarte sunscreen and the packaging is really pretty too. Its light and smells fantastic. It goes right under my makeup
Emma P.
Holiday, FL
I love this sunscreen. It works well at protecting from the sun, it has a nice smell, and adorable packaging. It's great!!
Brittanie M.
Vian, OK
Works rather good but tarts always seems to be a more expensive brand. I might purchase again but it’s not my first choice.
Rosie D.
This is one of my favorite go to sunscreen, not only does it do what it is supposed to but the smell is definitely a plus!
Jenni B.
Tallahassee
This is the only face sunscreen I use. It doesn’t make my face oily or clog my pores and it seems to offer great protection
Elen J.
Rockford, IL
This sunscreen lotion is so good and smells wonderful, the packaging is safe and secure. this sunscreen lotion is effective
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?