BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Grasyn G.
This is actually really good it helps it hacks a lit if coverage to it and its not very oily like other sunscreens are
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
I think. Its a little pricey for sunscreen but I did like it better than most sunscreens for the face that I've tried.
Savannah B.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav sunscreens. Honestly I love anything by tarte and their products never seem to fails me. Would recommend.
Elsie M.
My friend showed me about this brand and line and I absolutely love everything about it. I even got my sister's into it
Miriam A.
Roma, TX
Trate never disappoints me in anything I love this company honestly and the color of the bottle just gives me life !!!
Bobbie G.
Conroe, TX
Pretty good moisturizer but expected a bit more for the price. It is a bit thick for my liking as a daily moisturizer.
Lesley S.
Mount dora, FL
Love this !!! It was my first time buying dis and I used it on my trip and it's amazing ..I will totally buy this again
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Since its meant for face its not as heavy but works great alone or under makeup. Not greasy and has slight sweet smell.
Ashley D.
Shasta Lake, CA
This worked fine & smells pretty good but it's pretty pricey for what it is. I liked it but don't think I'd repurchase
Cassie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Very light and not heavy at all. has a great scent and does not leave the face sticky. I would recommend to everyone
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?