BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Glenda G.
La Joya
Awsome the brand speaks for itself. Its a great product a little on the pricy side but i guarantee its worth the money.
karrie k.
West Jordan, UT
I think. Its a little pricey for sunscreen but I did like it better than most sunscreens for the face that I've tried.
Miriam A.
Roma, TX
Trate never disappoints me in anything I love this company honestly and the color of the bottle just gives me life !!!
Shelley W.
Salt Lake City
I like this product. I been apply it under my make up. It don't make my face greasy and doesn't have a chemical smell.
Lesley S.
Mount dora, FL
Love this !!! It was my first time buying dis and I used it on my trip and it's amazing ..I will totally buy this again
Madison S.
I love the fact that this sunscreen lotion acts as a moisturizer, too! You can never go wrong with two products in one!
Olga L.
Pixley, CA
This was a good sunscreen it did the job and scent was pleasant a Little pricy but overall was good and would try again
Tiffney B.
Madera, CA
Very good product great price really does the job and hits the spot for my skin highly recommend for other people skin
Lisbeth R.
It's small but it goes a long way with a small amount and it's smells good I can say it's a bit spendy but so worth it
LAUREN N.
Love this product! Easy to apply and protect my skin, which is a daily must. Another favorite product I own for Tarte.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?