BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Dana F.
Phenix city, Al
I actually got burned after using this. I'm sure I would have been burned worse without anything but the rest of my body wasn't burned with copper tone.
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Good protection from the sun. Loved the packaging of this product. This sunscreen was not harsh when you put it on. I think this is a good value product.
Sara F.
Mary Esther, FL
My mother got diagnosed with skin cancer, when that happened I bought every face sunscreen I could find for her. This one was by far our favorite to use.
Joanna G.
Bellflower, CA
I like this sunscreen because I feel like it absorbs well into my skin. It doesn't leave an oily residue. The only thing I hope for is a higher SPF.
Danai A.
La Place, LA
Love this leaves my skin feeling smooth and helps with my sun burns. I doesmt irritate me skin. Love the packaging and smells great. I'd recommend it 🙃
Sadie Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Great sunscreen protection and I love the shape and color of the bottle. However sometimes it feels like my skin is already to oily to use this product.
Natalie W.
This stuff is seriously great. A great amount of moisturizing with some serious sun protection but the price just makes it so unrealistic unfortunately.
Payton O.
This is a very nice sunscreen for the hot summer days. It has a very smooth texture a nice smell and the bottle is super cute and fun to put on display.
Jenna M.
Port Chester, NY
I wouldn't use this over other SPF lotions I currently own, but it was decent. Wasn't as long lasting as I prefer, but I would use it for he short term.
Jennifer M.
Benton, AR
Love this sunscreen from Tarte. Doesn't leave your face feeling sticky or put a heavy film on your skin. Feels more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora