BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tyazha C.
Richmond,VA
The sun screen wasn't too heavy in fact it was the perfect consistency it felt amazing on the skin and did it's job amazingly
Katie Z.
Ramsey, NJ
Love that this has some color to it and it's all natural. Feels almost like a bb cream but it's a sunscreen which is amazing
Kelly C.
Love this sunscreen! It is lightweight and does not leave me with a white cast on my tan face ! It also did not break me out.
Sophie F.
I like this sunscreen. It has some sparkles in it and I am not a huge fan of it. But that’s the only problem I have with it.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Bar this from one of my friends when we went to Six Flags does a great job doesn’t leave my skin irritated like some sunblock
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
I like this stuff, although I feel slightly oily after. Still it's great for under makeup. Way better than regular sun screen
Autumn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wish there was more product. Other than that, it does get the job done. Its not needed though, other options work just fine.
Melani C.
Oxnard, CA
Sunscreen is impotent and should be used constantly. I often apply this product as soon as I'm leaving my house. It's great!
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
It is a nice sunscreen I just received it and only used it a few times so I will have to use it more to give a better review
victoria g.
Stockton, CA
I love tarte and love sunblock because I will tan easy so this helps me . I love the sun but I don't like getting burned .
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?