BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Linda M.
This sunscreen is one of my favorites for sure! It's perfect for my sensitive skin! It's very soothing and has a nice clam smell
Amanda G.
Brooklyn, Ny
Love love love. I carry the travel size in my purse for a quick application during my lunch strolls. Smells great and is not oily
B. M.
Costa Mesa , CA
This sunscreen is very light and doesn't feel greasy under makeup. I usually wait about 10 minutes after I apply to do my makeup.
Erika S.
Redwood City, CA
Great to use under any makeup. I didn't notice any flashback or greasy feeling after applying. Very lightweight and comfortable!
Dionne S.
Kirkland, WA
Very smooth and light. Long lasting. Mild scent. Stays on the skin longer than most sunscreens. Good quality. Gorgeous packaging.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I love everything about This sunscreen. Doesn't leave me oily and I can apply my primer and foundation over it without it moving.
Amethyst S.
Tucson
I see it being used a lot in the makeup videos but haven't tried it out my self , probably trying it out because I need a new.one
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Kara U.
Louisville, KY
Love this facial sunscreen. Goes on evenly and feels light, as opposed to the goopy/sticky feeling left by some SPF moisturizers.
Jelita P.
Urbana, IL
Its pretty good because I always love tarte products but it is not something I am very excited about. But still works pretty well
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?