BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Heather S.
Arnold, MO
One of my all-time favorites. So lightweight. Doesn't clog pores. And I can always trust that my skin is safely protected when I have this on my face.
Reagan S.
Beautiful! No sunburn on my face (but my chest and shoulders got it pretty badly..) it's very smooth and light weight, highly highly highly recommend!!
Chrissy B.
This doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or slick. Goes on smooth and keeps my skin moisturized. Great formula. I'm always pleased with taste products!
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
This works wonders it's not overly oily, I have oily skin so this works just fine for me. I use it before I put anything else on my face in the morning
Noel G.
I love this, of isnt too oily, and doesn't have a bad effect on my skin. I use it all the time.its very gentle, and its definitely met my expectations.
Crystal P.
Homerville, GA
Love this lotion. It glides on smoothly, and applies like a dream! It leaves me with a clean feeling; not oily or greasy yet protects me from the Sun.
Ryn H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite sunblock. It's the only sunblock I can put on my without breaking out like crazy. It's non greasy and perfect over or under makeup.
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
This will protect your skin from harsh sin rays like no other! It smells amazing as well and is so safe I use it on my son sometimes! Highly recommend
Dena A.
One of my favorite sunscreens. Great quality - higher price point but like most tarte products I have tried great quality and skin loving ingredients.
Kelly G.
Florence, AZ
Great, non- greasy!!! No issue for my sensitive skin, left it nice hydrated. Worked well with my foundation. Didn't even feel l8ke I had sunscreen on.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back