BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lena G.
Love this product. Its Light weight and non gressy. Makes my skin feel so soft and clean. This product is good for oily skin
Claudia G.
central islip, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen and I absolutely love this make a plan and is chemical free and is great for sensitive skin
Maria C.
Las Vegas
Its a bit oily for me. The price is a bit high for a sunscreen. Packaging is nice and they have a travel size for on the go.
Krysta W.
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used on my face. Doesn't cause breakouts! It isn't oily! And really protects the skin!
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
This absorbs well enough and doesn't smell bad, but is pretty expensive for how much product you get and how low the spf is.
Charlotte B.
It was ok. I never use sunscreen on my face. It was a different kind of product than I was used to. I might repurchase again
missi I.
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily on my skin and definitely helps with protection from the sun. Doesn't smell bad either.
Misty O.
Cicero , IN
I did buy this but haven't used yet. Have heard nothing but good about this product and can't wait to try it out this summer.
Emilee G.
It leaves my face feeling smooth. I️ really like how it isn’t think and it doesn’t make my face feel like it is full of gunk
Rikkileigh S.
Newport News , VA
This stuff is bomb dot com mAn I love tarte. It smells good and it relatively cheap. Definitely go buy this stuff y’all
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?