BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
jill d.
Great SPF for every day. Feels light on the skin and smells decent, but I feel you can find other options at a better price.
Heather A.
I got this as a sample in a beauty box. Loved the way it smelled and felt in my skin. It spread evenly and absorbed quickly.
I'm very picky with sunscreen especially because I have sensitive skin. But this I wasn't mad at and it didn't break me out.
Maria C.
Las Vegas
Its a bit oily for me. The price is a bit high for a sunscreen. Packaging is nice and they have a travel size for on the go.
Kianna G.
Freeport, NY
I don't usually wear sunscreen and I know I should but this product sold me on the packaging I love it, such a nice sunscreen
Chelsea Z.
I received a deluxe sample and it does what its supposed to. It doesn't feel greasy or have that "sunscreen smell" too much.
Melani C.
Oxnard, CA
Sunscreen is impotent and should be used constantly. I often apply this product as soon as I'm leaving my house. It's great!
Brenda S.
Flushing, NY
Its pretty good holds up well. Its a bit greasy when applied and im combo to dry skin. But for the most part it protected me.
Penny H.
Tarte is a great brands and this sunscreen is just amazing. It's cruelty free which is a big plus. Beautiful packaging also.
Melissa M.
I love how light weight it is, so it doesn't feel greasy! Perfect for days in the sun! Smells great too! Love Tarte products
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?