BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yvonne P.
Super lightweight and smells amazing! I use it on myself and my kids because it works that well! Love all tarte products
Tay M.
Huntsville
I really like this sunscreen lotion. It smells good and gets the job done. This is my favorite type of sunscreen so far.
georgianne P.
I got a little sampler of this in my Sephora Play! box and loved it. It's perfect to throw in my purse and isn't greasy.
Kendra C.
I love this sunscreen! It protected me all day and I never had to worry about it. The formula doesn't feel greasy at all.
Genesis A.
phoenix
This 30 sunscreen helps a lot when I go walking to school and very small that you can put it in your backpack I love this
sandra h.
Never used it so i cant personly say any thing but i know some that have and say its good and i should try it and i might
nancy p.
Gives bit shine ... not oily stays for a good amount of time too, kept it around for while so lasts a good amount of time
Emma P.
Bowling Green, OH
I still got burnt, but not as bad as I normally do. It still smells like sunscreen. Nothing really special to be honest.
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
It's really good highly recommended girl protect your skin of damage very nice I love all product from trate are amazing
Christine A.
The only lotion sunscreen that doesn't make my skin burn! I love it. There is a reason this always sells out. The. Best.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?