BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Megan J.
Perry, FL
Love this stuff. It smells great, works great, and leaves my skin feeling extremely soft! I'm in love with it. I usually hate sunscreen, but love this!!
Stephanie P.
Good stuff def recommend! Leaves skin smooth and stuff. Doesn't make you break out. It really gives you the protection it says it's gonna give your skin.
Angel L.
West Columbia, SC
Best facial moisturizer EVER. I recieved a sample, and could not believe how amazingly it works. Gives you protection from the sun without feeling heavy.
Jami S.
Olive Hill, KY
Love I this wear it as a primer if I know I'll be in the sun all day. I don't feel greasy and it's got a great matte finish on my skin if wearing alone.
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
This is not my favorite. I like the packaging and the scent but this separated after awhile and I had to throw it away. It also had a strong white cast.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
The consistency is great. It smells fine. The price is decent. I like the way it feels and it leaves my skin feeling smooth. The packaging is beautiful.
Yulissa L.
Vacaville, CA
I love the sleek touch this sunscreen has ! Its so great I do like it a lot ! Not only is the package really cute and flirty but this product does work!
Brittany S.
Syracuse, NY
Doesn't leave that heavy feeling of lotion or waxy type feeling on the skin. Very soothing and very hydrating, last a long time in this sized container.
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
I like the coverage you feel like you get when you use this. Its nice & thick so I feel pretty well protected. The price is high tho for some sunscreen.
Natalia G.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I think this product is to pricey for what it is I recommend the avene 50 sunscreen is amazinggg my dermatologist recommended to me and is my holy grail
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora