BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kate H.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I like this stuff a lot. I usually hate putting sunscreen on my face because it leaves residue and makes my face oily but this stuff is great. I love it a lot. It is a bit pricey for sunscreen but it's the best I've found so I keep buying it. Would recommend it.
Haley P.
Memphis, TN
Love everything tarte! I have oily skin and this product does not make my skin feel oily at all. The packaging is nice for this product. It is gentle on my skin and not harsh. I feel that this product has a good value for the price. I really liked this product.
Jordan B.
This product wasn't bad, but it wasn't as good as I was hoping it to be. I love Tarte cosmetics, I have been using a lot of their products continuously for years. I liked how lightweight the product was, I didn't like how my face still got burnt after using it.
Abby M.
Surprised how much I enjoyed this sunscreen. I love tarte products and had high expectations. Only thing is I feel like the price is high for the product being purchased. Sunscreen is rather cheap so basically you're paying for the brand. I do love tarte though
Nicole E.
Hickory, NC
It's great for my very sensitive skin - no reaction at all and I love that it does not have a white caste once I blend it in. Every other face sunscreen I've tried that says it's not white has had a white caste and I don't want to look like a ghost all summer.
STEPHY B.
Whittier, CA
Tarte is an awesome brand they make everything you could think of. This product highly met my expectations it is a effective sun screen and keeps your face moist and safe. It is actually pretty pricey but well worth it I would definattly buy it again it's great
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I love tarte I have only used one product from them but I still love them but.This sun screen was one of the second sunscreens I have used so far but this is wOrth its price I love the way it smells and works on my skin to good and gently I will buy this again
Alicia R.
Los Banos, CA
I used this from a free sample i received. I only used it once. i did not like how this felt. It was too greasy and thick for my liking. I still have it. I will probably finish it to be resourceful and use it on my shoulders. I definitely don't recommend this.
Maddy D.
Blackwell, MO
So I got this cuz I need a good sun screen so I got the tarte one and it is really gentle on you skin so that's good I got this at ulta you should get some if you burn bad or if you just need some sunscreen but over all I would buy this again it is really good
Shelby C.
If you're looking for an amazing sunscreen to go under your foundation you've found it. Non-greasy and non-offensive odor have me praising the lord for this Tarte sunscreen. Sephora always gets me and this is no exception. My face will be protected forever now!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?