BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily B.
It’s okay. I don’t love it, don’t hate it. It was just a basic sunscreen. I love tarte but I feel it’s a bit pricey. I’d like some more skincare benefits too. I feel like there is a lot of wasted product due to the pump and bottle, too
Ciara H.
Ford City , PA
I️ love this sunscreen for my face! It is perfect for under makeup or even wearing it alone! It gives your skin a nice reflective glow when you put it on! Plus it is lightweight if you want to wear it with makeup it doesn’t feel heavy!
Christine W.
Fresno, CA
I love this sunscreen because it feels great while going on the skin! It smells amazing, and I’m totally obsessed with the packaging. It adds some fun into my skincare routine if I know I’m going to be exposed to the sun a lot. It’s a must-have!!!
Stephanie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like the tarte sunscreen, but it can be a bit heavy for my skin. I have oily skin and I feel like this sunscreen adds to that oiliness and shine. I started using it on my daughter, who has a dryer skin type and it works well for her!
Skye N.
Cornettsville, KY
I got this in a travel kit and it’s really great! It goes in well enough that you can wear it under makeup or by itself. Doesn’t feel greasy or anything! I just hate the price. Very expensive and I feel like any would do just as well.
Marissa L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Tastes skin care line is effective although not my favorite. There is nothing particularly wrong with this sunscreen. I would recommend to anyone with normal skin
Gielle K.
I like this product but I dislike the scent, it's a fragrance over the smell of sunscreen. If you hate the smell of sunscreen and would like it to be masked, this is for you. But if you don't like a lot of scents, try another formula!
Ellen L.
Riverton, UT
It’s really good. Keep your face smooth and you can tell a different that you haven’t seen before on your skin. It’s very helpful in the sun and everywhere you go
sol Q.
Very affordable as well covers in smoothly and give you that full sunscreen coverage you need. I got it as a gift and i love it, i was a first time user and it amazed me with the results. It’s not sticky nor dewy it’s just so perfect.
V Chor P.
Yessssss!!!!!! What more can I see, tarts has great products from skincare to cosmetics! I find that it’s reasonable for the product of what you’re getting! Plus there’s always points if you’re at Ulta.i do recommend to others to try!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?