BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
Great product, smells good, price is a little high for me but worth it! I grabbed this online at ultra! I will buy again
Maddie M.
Edmond, OK
I love how cute the packaging is! I also like how it is does not feel greasy on my skin, and it lasts for quite a while!
Britany C.
I love tartes sunscreen. It protects my skin from sub damage and Keeps it so soft in the process! Will be purchasing more
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
A very good sunscreen it doesnt leave a white cast on face..it actually blemd into your skin. I love this in the summer..
mirna t.
San Diego, CA
this product is amazing, great for all skin types because is not greasy ... super light and amazing for wear after makeup
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Absoutletlty love this! It makes my skin feel so soft amd smooth
Its very inexpensive and i would defiantly recommend it
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
My first Tarte product! And I loved it so much! The bottle is so cute and I felt extra poshy putting it on before school❤
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
Doesn’t smell so bad like regulars sunscreen so it’s a win win for me I️ really dislike when a product has a strong scent
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This sunscreen is decent. I feel like you need a lot to cover your face, therefore it's not really worth the price to me.
Abbi H.
Middletown, OH
I use this every day and it's never broken me out. It doesn't make my face feel oily and gives me all day SPF protection.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?