BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Erika S.
Redwood City, CA
Great to use under any makeup. I didn't notice any flashback or greasy feeling after applying. Very lightweight and comfortable!
Layla E.
It's fine. A little greasy on my skin. Can't say it does much. Best applied after moisturizer and before primer to really sink in
Emily C.
Lindside, WV
This is great sunscreen. I always get burnt without sunscreen and sometimes with it and this is one of the best I have ever used!
Jelita P.
Urbana, IL
Its pretty good because I always love tarte products but it is not something I am very excited about. But still works pretty well
Kalei M.
It's very nice for people with sensitive and acne prone skin. I have both of those problems and noticed no break outs on my face!
Heather K.
Moscow, TN
Love this sunscreen. It has a great smell and sit sits beautifully on the skin underneath makeup. It is a pricey for a sunscreen.
Emma D.
Love it! Smells pretty undifferent,not too stong and the bottle is super pretty! Does what suscreen lotion should do.pretty easy!
Carmen T.
I really wanted to love this product. But it did not work with my skin. I breakouts everywhere after using it. I don't know why.
Sandy H.
Santa ana, CA
Sunscreen is the most important product in summer. I never have to worry when I use tarte sunscreen I love their products so much
Shelley C.
San Antonio , TX
This product is so nice and you see instant results! It made my skin look smooth, brighter and super clean! Definitely recommend!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?