BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Tasha S.
Redding, CA
I love the light and airy feel of this on my skin! It feels so great. I've been using this product for about 5 years,and I told my sister's and co-workers .
Charlotte T.
OVER PRICED. Mediocre smell. Didn't notice much of a difference. You'd be better off just purchasing Neutrogena or any other sensitive skin sunscreen.
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
This is amazing ! A lot of spf breaks me out but this one doesn't . It feels so light on your face And looks great under makeup !!! A must try for summer !!
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
I tried this instead of ny usual cerave. I love tarte oroducts however i got breakouts using this product. I went back to my cerave and skin is clear again.
Khierstyn B.
Whenever I am going outside I put my tarte guard on! There is not a time that I forget because I love the smell and the way that it leaves my skin radiating!
rahma q.
Alexandria , VA
It made my skin smooth, I usually hate sunscreens but this is nice and helped me because I have super sensitive skin this amazing and I like the smell too!!!
Jackie R.
I don't notice much a difference with this sunscreen. It doesn't have a strong smell and goes on easily. It's a little thick for under makeup, but it's okay.
Desiree P.
paradis
I have slightly sensitive skin so im very pick when it comes to my face and tarte sunscreen lotion work great it doesn't leave a greasy feel like some others
Nicole D.
I'm not usually the type to use sunscreen but when I do this is my go to. I was recommended this, so I used it. Let me tell you, I haven't stopped since !!!
Laya A.
Maricopa , AZ
lasts for a good amount of time throughout the day! feels light and smooth! you can wear under or over foundation without changing the appearance or results!
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?