BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer S.
San Benito, TX
I usually hate the smell and feel of sunscreen. But I don't hesitate at all to use this sunscreen especially on my face and neck.
Jamazeya T.
Although spf 30 it gets the job done I'm always in the sun and other creams are really oily I always turn to this one every time
nataly b.
roma, TX
it works wonders when i went on vacations last summer i've always been looking for a product like this and i found it at tarte!!
Rose H.
Carbondale, PA
Love it works great for my skin I do recommend to my family yes it met all expectations skin feels amazing after every use
Lily H.
Allendale, MI
Worked really well for my face. I have naturally oily skin and it didn't add too much extra oil to my face like normal sunscreen.
Mia M.
Russellville, AR
I'm a huge fan of Tarte products and this one is pretty nice. I like to use it on lake days or pool days and it does a nice job.
Olivia D.
Orem, UT
I love this sunscreen! It's so hard for me to want to use sunscreen but I really like this one. It isn't greasy and smells great.
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
I mix a little with my makeup and apply it during the day. keeps me safe from the sun's harsh rays and I really like the product.
Daiana L.
It's a great product but I feel like it's overpriced. You can find sunscreen at any drugstore and I would go for a cheaper one .
jackie c.
Tarte is a great brand so are they're product this sunscreen really blocks sun rays i havnt gotten burt since i started wearing it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?