BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alyssa G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This sunscreen is decent. I feel like you need a lot to cover your face, therefore it's not really worth the price to me.
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Nice and light weight. Wasn't heavy under my make up and went well with my primer. Protected my skin even past the sweat!
Cynthia H.
Canoga park, CA
Sunscreen does not dry oily smells really good and you said throughout the entire summer to make sure I did not break out
Holley R.
Chattanooga, TN
I loved the way it went on my skin. It wasn't clumpy and didn't peel off like some sunscreens do. Would highly recommend!
Anysia T.
Hillsboro, OR
This sunscreen was amazing, so smooth and long lasting. The packaging was so cute too. Love this product for the summer!
Yamelis R.
Philadelphia , PA
Doesn’t smell so bad like regulars sunscreen so it’s a win win for me I️ really dislike when a product has a strong scent
Leanza M.
Fresno, CA
My first Tarte product! And I loved it so much! The bottle is so cute and I felt extra poshy putting it on before school❤
maren t.
Alpharetta, GA
I got a sample from Sephora and this Annice formula.  Not heavy or greasy. Left minimal white cast, but made me breakout.
Genesis A.
phoenix
This 30 sunscreen helps a lot when I go walking to school and very small that you can put it in your backpack I love this
Nilvie P.
Thank you again tarte. You have done it again. Very effective especially with the sun beaming heavily due to the summer.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?