BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dreena H.
Midvale, UT
It did it's job. Would buy again, but there could be something better out there. Possibilities ate endless when it comes to makeup
Iridian X.
Really does the job and protects skin from sun. Also you can wear this underneath makeup and it won't feel heavy at all or sticky.
L W.
Bowie, MD
This is a good sunscreen, I like that it doesn't feel super heavy or greasy on the skin. It also doesn't make my makeup feel cakey.
Daiana L.
It's a great product but I feel like it's overpriced. You can find sunscreen at any drugstore and I would go for a cheaper one .
Nina T.
Grand Forks, ND
This is the only face sunscreen that doesn't cause me to break out. During the summer time I like to put it on before my makeup.
Daisy T.
Very good sunscreen. It's not oily or sticky at all. Definitely recommend. I received a sample of this and I will buy full size.
Morgan W.
Columbus, OH
I like that this is lightweight and good to be used under makeup. I've only used this as a sample, as it's pricey for sunscreen.
Araceli P.
Santa Maria, CA
This is my favorite sunscreen! Good smell and doesn't make me break out. I'm hooked on it, just wish it came in a bigger bottle.
This facial sunscreen didn't leave my face feeling oily at all! Best sunscreen I've used ! Definitely worth the affordable price!
Amber E.
I love this sunscreen! It's nice and lightweight, doesnt feel greasy or heavy on the skin. The packaging is so cute I love Tarts!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?