BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
I generally love anything from Tarte, but I especially love this SPF. Smells great, goes on without making your skin feel greasy.
Nychea L.
I'm very selective with any sunscreen I use and I have never been let down by anything I have used from tarte to protect my skin.
Amanda M.
Enjoy using this before and after sun exposure. This is a lighter weight formula which I like and doesn’t leave me feeling oily.
Ashley D.
Londonderry, VT
got this as a sample in a tarte kit and love it, I use it only on my face and it does not feel greasy or break me out.
Carol S.
This facial lotions is the absolute best! High quality product and must buy for sensitive skin! I highly recommend this product!
Emma D.
Very nice lightweight sunscreen. It works well under make up and is not shiney. I love Tarte and have not used a bad product yet.
Caitlin R.
Johnson City , TN
I am in love with this sunscreen! It is super light compared to regular face sunscreens and it doesn't leave you oily in the sun!
Jennifer H.
Samson, AL
I'm extremely allergic to most sunscreens especially face ones,but I never have any issues with the tarte one and it works great!
Jocy P.
Laredo
This thing is amazing it has a really good smell like really good, it did meet my expectations fully, not disappointed at all.
Veronica G.
Madera, CA
This brand is it what it tells you it does . It’s great . Every summer I always wear it and leave on my purse for everything !
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?