BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Lovely product makes an amazing gift for friends or family. Would recommend 100% gorgeous product. Great Christmas present
Sizzly A.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I loved these product it really helpful in Florida sun. I use this daily in the summer and when the sun is out other days.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I like this sunscreen. It is light and does not have the strong smell of other sunscreens. It is safe to use on your face.
Cynthia C.
this product is great, literally amazing! i can’t even with this one, i totally recommend it, it helps and works so well!!
Darian E.
Worthington , MN
Not the greatest sunscreen I've ever tried. It broke out my skin and I didn't like the smell . I can buy much better for $5
Kiona G.
Barboursville
Really great product. I’ve always gotten told that when you put something on your face, make sure that it’s something real.
victoria g.
Stockton, CA
I love tarte and love sunblock because I will tan easy so this helps me . I love the sun but I don't like getting burned .
Tori R.
Tarte is all around amazing, I haven't found a product I don't like yet!! Helps moisturize your face as well as protect it!
Christine D.
Hyannis
I received a sample size of this. Wasn't really impressed honestly. I don't think I will end up purchasing it in the future
Cindy B.
Glen Allen, VA
Love this. It's amazing. Pricy but worth the money for sure Can not afford to get this again but open to try other products
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?